Some photos

:lol: :lol: Yeah, you're better off not asking.. Just close your eyes and pretend you're going to Disneyland. ;)

G'boy. :eek:k:

You were right, that was a Subway commercial (The one where the kid flips the 9 into a 6.) :)

:lol: The look on his face and the lady customer just cracked me up. :p

Sorry pal, I did some research earlier. We were watching tv and it came on, and I made him watch that ad twice in a row and said "Whatcha fink?" and he's like "Uh. it's kinda stupid." So HA now there's two of us, two against one we win neener.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jan 2 2007, 01:57 AM
It's only Jan 2nd. You could just wait. It'll snow.
Today: 58
Tomorrow: 61
Saturday: 66

:cry: :cry:

Ah, so that's why the pictures looked the same. Same position on the Earth = same position on the moon. :leela:

Only during the full moon then? Total guess...One spins faster than the other but they have the same position during full moon?

Originally posted by leone@Jan 4 2007, 07:15 PM
Total guess...One spins faster than the other but they have the same position during full moon?
:lol: :lol: ^This is my BS skill at work.

Know what? I've always believed it to be one per because I was taught that at some point in time and never had reason to question it again but I just realized that the phases kind of negate that belief. I do know that no matter the phase it looks the same regardless of the observer's position on earth.

the moon spins around the earth but also around its own axis

As a result we always see the same part of the moon, no matter where on earth we are. Of course it varies a tiny bit but you know what I mean.

There could be a land full of fairies on the other side without us knowing it

Back