An 80s song in this restaurant

The Kinks song must have been earlier in the segment. It doesnt sound like the one Im talking about at all. I swear its a different song, this song was playing while the panelists were talking, and it wasnt this. I wish the clip still worked so I could tell you the exact time on the clip where the song is playing! Is there any way to redo that clip or something?
Thanks!

Simple Minds - Don't You (Forget About Me)? How bout that? I'm just guessing. <_<

Anyhoo! :p

Nope the guys voice was lower, and I know that song ;)
nice guess!

Rush - "Tom Sawyer" has the synthesizer doo doo doo do sound you are talking about.

Nope its not either of these. The Tom Sawyer song wasnt popish enough, and the Wang Chung song sounds similar I guess, but that song only had one guy singing alone.

Thank ya!

Holy crap I found it!

It was-- and this is easy like I thought LOL

Huey Lewis and the News "Heart and Soul"

like I said
do do do do do doooooooo whoa!

So anyway, thank you everyone for your help, it took me going through all top music from 1982 and 1983 to find it!
Corey

"It's alright.. it's alright..it's alright, have a good time, cause it's alright, yeah it's alright. Now every-body clap your hands. And give yourself a chance. If you've got soul, every-body knows, that it's alright, woah, it's alright." :)

Back