Mystery 1990s song

"DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO (HEARTBREAKER)" by The Rolling Stones????????????

I'm starting to wonder if ST isn't having one over on us and laughing his ass off.

Hahah, what kind of a dumb joke would that be?

sorry i had to laugh at that..

I said it before and I'll say it again.. I greatly appreciate all the help you guys are giving me with such small amount of information.. I never saw the DJ at the place again, but I will try to find out the name of that song.. I honestly thought it would have been the rolling stones, because it fit in with what they were playing later on.. but no, it was far too pop-ish to be them.

No luck so far.. sorry :(

im posotive it hasn't been anything that anyone has suggested yet..

I believe i may have narrowed it down to what year.. most likely, early 90s.. if not, late 80s. If that helps much <_<

It's not on there man.. you won't believe it, but it isn't.. Im pretty sure it was early 90s.. any help?

nope.. not it.. and that link didn't work too well either

possibly.. van hallen or sammy hagar (sp?)

that was referred from a friend who was at the billiards that night

Does the bridge in Van Halen's "Why Can't this be Love?" off of 5150 have do do's in it? I can't remember. Seems like it does. Check it out on Amazon.com. I would but my Windows Media Player has a virus or something at the moment. I have the album on vinyl but no record player.

Mehhhh :angry: Just listened to it. Ohhs and whoas but no dodo's. DEMMIT :( don't have the 5150 CD though so maybe someone who does can find out for sure. It's not that way on Best of VOL 1.

EDIT-Having eliminated Sammy you may want to check into David Lee Roth Staypuff.

omfg....

Does the bridge in Van Halen's "Why Can't this be Love?" off of 5150 have do do's in it? I can't remember. Seems like it does. Check it out on Amazon.com. I would but my Windows Media Player has a virus or something at the moment. I have the album on vinyl but no record player.

that was it!!! that van halen song.. wow i can't believe someone found that out..

Noooo! For reals? I wanted to keep guessing!

That last clue from your friend really helped.

Yes it did help. Thanx lot you guys.. great song right there..

can't believe this thing last for 4 pages :blink:

I know this thread got really old but the right answer is I've Seen All Good People by the group Yes

Back