Mystery 1990s song

:lol: I just can't let this one go. I was reading Mr. Awesomes post and "sounds like" hit me between the eyes like a brick. It's amazing That George Benson never occured to me till this very second. Even if it's not him at least it's along the lines of Billy Ocean and do-do-do ARE his trademark lyrics. Much more 60's & 70's and hardly what I would call ROCK though. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Maaaaaan I hope that's it. This one has been killing me. If it is the right one then God save us from people that can't recognize two different songs from the same band. <_<
Especially a band like YES. Sounds like.........pfffft

Bahhhhhhh!!!!!!! I went back & read all the Big Fish threads LB because it occured to me that I hadn't. "I've seen all good people (your move)" by Yes is the song that StaypuffTyrant is using as an example for the song that he is actually looking for. Sooooooo I take back the "God save us" thing. :blush:

The search continues.:wacko:
StaypuffTyrant needs to look into some George Benson ;)
http://ubl.artistdirect.com/store/artist/a...t=George+Benson

:huh: Huh, I don't get it. StaypuffTyrant stated that he knew the trailor song was by Yes in his original post. Are you saying he thinks 1 song is 2 different songs? And what of Billy Ocean, what of Billy Ocean? Ya know this is the most anyone has talked about Billy Ocean in years.

I think it may be "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel, I remember seeing that in the trailers to Big Fish...

Sorry, looking at the other thread I saw that it was already suggested. I'm sorry..

Ok, maybe i should point out that the song by Yes IS NOT IT

It sounds like late 80's/early 90's pop, and the only reason i mentioned big fish was because of the series od Do's sounded like the song im talking about. That's it. None of the songs you've suggested are correct.

Wow, George Benson.. pretty catchy

Keep in mind people i heard this at a place called "Hit & Run Billiards" by my house. They played tons of things from Mudvayne - World So Cold, to Kelis - My Milkshake, to Van Hallen - Jump. It must have been a pretty popular song to be thrown into the mix like that, obviously. The songs you've all been suggesting are much to mellow and soft. This had energy people, energy. The closest you've gotten was "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran. :blink: It sounds like same same generation to me.

Possibly a very dumb question.. but did you ask the people at the pool hall what music they're playing? Maybe it's a cd.. or if it's Muzak, you can prolly get a play list for that night.
And way to pay attention there, Lost Boy and Fitz. :p

No actually they were taking requests..

They didn't have a cd, just a laptop which they played music files off of.

I know this because i requested a song by Apartment 26 and he scrolled through a list of songs on the comp. and told me he didn't have it because the song weas a newer one.

It could be "Rio" by Duran Duran. I think there's some 80's do-do's in that one.

heehee nope.. the end of "Rio" goes "oh rio rio here them shout across the land blah blah blah... doo doo doooo doooo doo doo" etc etc

Oh yeah, it sure as hell does. OK Staypuff, check that one out, also check out "Hungry Like The Wolf" cause dey bofe gots doo doo's.

edit - Shit, never mind, Fitz already suggested mine.

Well the Rio cut on my Greatest CD has no Doo Doo's but I'll take you both at your word that it exists. I'm starting to wonder if ST isn't having one over on us and laughing his ass off. <_< Grazzlgrumphhinshtfcknckbstrd song is makin me nuts. :angry:

heehee, i swear it has doo-doo's... they're at the very end.. but it's a very short bit of doo-doo's ... and they fade out as the song finishes... ;)

Back