80s song

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
It is a guy singing it, and has a guitar background. It is either 80s or early 90s....it sounds old. The chorus includes something to do with "walking around with a broken heart"

This is probably wrong, but...

"Blue Valentines" by Tom Waits

When you said "broken heart" is immediately made me think of "It's my Life" by Bon Jovi but that's probably wrong as well.

:blink:

Just a shot in the dark.

darn it...okay....this song has a faster type beat...it is a love type song...the guitar in it kind of resembles something we would hear today on a hard rock song, but...there are some high pitched notes as well as a part of the song where it sounds like it came from an old atari game or something....it is old! But i absolutely love it and the lyrics it has to say, which is all about love. The song is very long as well...probably about 5-6 minutes at least.

Umm...

The high note remark makes me think of "Sweet Child 'O Mine" by Guns N' Roses

Again, probably not right.

These are just things that come to my mind; sorry if they're way far off. :blink:

"Let Go" by Kenny Wayne Shepherd?

Alright some more explanation.....it starts out....sounding like a hard-rock song....and I think it is hard rock throughout the entire song. It has the 80s sounds to it. It starts out, guitar, some drum beating(the 80s drums!) and I could be wrong on the lyrics but the song is very fast paced.

I can't find let go by kenny, and sweet child o mine....awesome song! but unfortunately not the 1 im lookin for :( its okay though! I heard this song at school.

Back