Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Thanks, it went well for a first day type thing. Only had 2 customers, but that's better than none.

Which Target do you work at? In Hudson? That's cool that you are going to start up a design team. What kind of design are you guys gonna be doing? Print? Web?

Yep, hudson. Yeah we're kind of planning to do a big mix of different projects (print, web, animation, 3d).
There'll be probably be two different groups that meet at the same time: probably a more traditional design oriented group, and then a group for 3d and flash and what not. It should be interesting

I'm working for Rite Aid after 2 years of prereq's for pharmacy school. Still living in the same town but now I share a house with 2 other people. It's okay. School is done for now but I *may* go back some time in the future just not for pharmacy. Maybe microbiology. We'll see. :)

Miss you guys. I might hafta make more frequent visits.

I'm working for Rite Aid after 2 years of prereq's for pharmacy school. Still living in the same town but now I share a house with 2 other people. It's okay. School is done for now but I *may* go back some time in the future just not for pharmacy. Maybe microbiology. We'll see. :)

Miss you guys. I might hafta make more frequent visits.

I've heard pharmacy school is quite hard. 6-7 years is too long.

Basically it's 2 years of undergraduate work that you can complete at a community college and then 4 years in the actual pharmacy program at an accredited university. If you like math, biology and chemistry then this is the field for you. For me, math is a no, biology is a kinda like, and chemistry was a very like so it didn't quite work out but that's ok.

Oh my god you guys! I've missed you all so much. :( :(

Wow, everyone's so grown up. It's so strange, we all disappear for a long time and when we come back, everything's so different.. but the same too, ya know? It's like picking up right where we left off.

Well don't mind me, I'm just waxing nostalgic because I'm so hungry and the Taco Bell won't be here for another 20 minutes.

But yeah! I think I filled everyone in on the latest when I was here last year.. I got divorced from the boring guy that ignored me all day and met a guy from Canada who is brilliant and hilarious and for some reason finds me interesting.

I moved up here in September 08, we got engaged in March and then bought our first house in October (pictures of the place as we renovate it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperfruithair/sets/) The wedding is this coming October, so if y'all can make it to Ontario for the ceremony, that's cool.. otherwise plan on being in Florida for the US reception. :)

I've been running an etsy store since I got here (http://www.paperfruithair.com), and aside from that I'm doing the housefrau thing again. And that's about it!

Hugs, you guys!!

Girl where's your house, I'm behind on my stalking. ;)

RHONDABUNS!! Hey are you on Facebook?

Yeah it's pretty small, but I keep it propped up against my monitor. :)

Is this thread still going...? Well yeah Alot has happened with me...went to college up north of where I live...too many expenses...came back home....went on a pilgrimage in january which was life changing than visited family back home...since march I've been working at the airport as a ramp agent plan to go back to school in september but lets see how that goes...other than that nothing else...really...how you guys been?

I think if there's any way we could all meet at the same day, it would have to be a national holiday, but one where people aren't busy. Like April Fools or something (serious!). Really though, that would be fun.

hey eveyone. hope all is well. i am now employeed by ML/BOA i work for a dept called GSA (global security). my two boys jake and zach are now 14 and 12. i have been pretty much working, working out (got to stay in shape LOL), but most of all spending time with my two boys :). Take care everyone and maybe i will be on here at the same time you guys or some of you guys are.

I think if there's any way we could all meet at the same day, it would have to be a national holiday, but one where people aren't busy. Like April Fools or something (serious!). Really though, that would be fun.

I totally agree. April fools sounds perfect :)

Hi Stacy! How are things. You're like all grown up now and I think you were 14 or 16 when you joined the basement, right? I can't believe how the time has gone by.

Back