Adtunes Quiz Time

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Mar 26 2007, 08:36 PM
oooh i scored 90 even though i've been out of commission. i miss youse guys *le sigh*

p.s. eyever, i liked that link you sent me...sorry i am tardy in responding to that~!
Hi steph. Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. By the way, there's a good possibility I may be going to an Andrew Bird concert with a friend of mine. If I go I'll be sure to take some pictures ;)

scored an 80... i guess i do not logon to this site enough. had to guess at just about every question, except for 1 or 2.

Originally posted by a_iver+Mar 30 2007, 01:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Mar 30 2007, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AmelieMellow@Mar 26 2007, 08:36 PM
oooh i scored 90 even though i've been out of commission. i miss youse guys *le sigh*

p.s. eyever, i liked that link you sent me...sorry i am tardy in responding to that~!
Hi steph. Awesome! I'm glad you liked it. By the way, there's a good possibility I may be going to an Andrew Bird concert with a friend of mine. If I go I'll be sure to take some pictures ;) [/b][/quote]
oh shit.

better buy your tickets FAST~!

You can make it up to him backstage. :naughty:

By which I mean guard the door so Steph can have her way with him. :naughty:

mua ha ha youse guys.

coming your way, leone. may 17th. those tickets don't sell like cold muffins...they sell like hotcakes.

Back