First Message Board Congress

andy

Pro Member
Reaction score
I call the First Message Board Congress to order to discuss the future of my virginity.

I am in grave danger. I have this huge burden attached to me known as, by some, virginity.

We must abolish this virginity! A revolution must take place.

Andy needs to get laid NOW!

Thank you.

You're such a feeb. Santa's bringing you a blowup doll by way of Florida this year.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 13 2005, 10:42 PM
You're such a feeb. Santa's bringing you a blowup doll by way of Florida this year.
YES! :lol:

it will happen, its not the most important thing to worry at at all and i agree with ericka, wait for someone special

Looks like the votes are in Andy. Wait for someone special.

Sorry pal. ;)

and special in this case means...more special than the first girl you see

:eek: :lol:

I hate how movies and tv show portray boys as becoming a ''man'' or complete once they've lost it

i gree, but i hate more the programs where there's actually nothing happening except some chicks in bibkini waving stuff

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 14 2005, 10:51 AM
:eek: :lol:

I hate how movies and tv show portray boys as becoming a ''man'' or complete once they've lost it
Yeah, me too.

Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 14 2005, 08:36 AM
i gree, but i hate more the programs where there's actually nothing happening except some chicks in bibkini waving stuff
Those are the best kinda shows!!! ;)

Originally posted by Scythe@Sep 14 2005, 10:09 AM
:eek: you guys DO understand!!!
Ken I don't know why you think we're all such deviants. I'm liberal, anti-organized religion, and I love sex.. and I still think he should wait for someone special. You have GOT to learn to develop a sense of humor because all this sex stuff you're constantly berating us for is how we joke with each other.

I think it's just a serious topic for some people to joke about. I was kinda raised in that environment and no one around me joked about it really. I see both ends of it really.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I think it's just a serious topic for some people to joke about. I was kinda raised in that environment and no one around me joked about it really. I see both ends of it really.
I guess.. but it's not so much that I've just suddenly lost patience with him, it's that we keep telling him over and over that it's jokes and he still doesn't believe us.

Back