First Message Board Congress

Originally posted by dascoot+Sep 14 2005, 02:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Sep 14 2005, 02:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 14 2005, 03:29 PM
I think it's just a serious topic for some people to joke about. I was kinda raised in that environment and no one around me joked about it really. I see both ends of it really.
I guess.. but it's not so much that I've just suddenly lost patience with him, it's that we keep telling him over and over that it's jokes and he still doesn't believe us. [/b][/quote]
Yeah, I see what you're saying.

We love you Ken and please don't be offended by our jokes. :(

haha :)

it's kinda a joke for me too, ladies....like....andy's the typical obsessed one, and im the foreign dude....like every teen movie out there

Aww, you're like Fes! Okay, so just that you're not mad or offended cause we like having you around here. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 14 2005, 09:58 PM
Aww, you're like Fes! Okay, so just that you're not mad or offended cause we like having you around here. :)
:lol: of course im not offended. we're talking about personal opinions and how to live our lives here. none of us know all about life so commenting someone about their way of life would be arrogance and stupidity to the fullest. now i may be stupid but you can not! say that im all arrogant :)

ps; glad to know you guys like to have me around

Originally posted by Scythe+Sep 14 2005, 12:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Sep 14 2005, 12:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 14 2005, 10:16 PM
:kiss: you're a sweetie.
:blush:

:) she thinks im a sweetie [/b][/quote]
seem very cool to me, great tude B)

Originally posted by Katie+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Katie)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>it will happen, its not the most important thing to worry at at all and i agree with ericka, wait for someone special[/b]

Originally posted by Rhonda@
Ditto ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-Ken

you guys DO understand!!! :eek: [/quote]

The first woman that gives it up to a guy IS someone special :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 15 2005, 08:35 PM
The first woman that gives it up to a guy IS someone special :lol: :lol:

nevermind, im not gonna start

Back