Addiction to Addiction

Well ya can't see MUCH but it looks like I might have to arm wrestle you for that skin. :wub:

edit: Best not let Andy see you got a picture up. :ph34r:

:lol: I have to disclaim a lot of things. People call me Muslim, Pocahontas, Iraqi, etc.

I guess so. It's kind of funny sometimes, like when my sister convinced these stupid people at her school that she was an Egyptian princess. :lol:

Aww it's fun to mess with rednecks. :) My brother and I used to tell people we were twins.

my mom is israeli so when i get tan and go out suicide bombing people think i do it for the wrong reasons :p

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2005, 08:05 PM
click :)
thats you? :)

hey, you saw FF7: AC i just saw it yesterday it rocks!! well, it looks awesome and the fighte are h4xor and vincent is pwnz0r as always....but the story...well...anyway...eh.....hi

(PS check the soundtrack too ;) )
(PSS ....hi.....)

Originally posted by Donutos@Dec 24 2005, 03:58 PM
my mom is israeli so when i get tan and go out suicide bombing people think i do it for the wrong reasons :p
^ This right here gave me a fight of the hacking gut coughs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 24 2005, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 24 2005, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2005, 08:05 PM
click  :)
thats you? :)

hey, you saw FF7: AC i just saw it yesterday it rocks!! well, it looks awesome and the fighte are h4xor and vincent is pwnz0r as always....but the story...well...anyway...eh.....hi

(PS check the soundtrack too ;) )
(PSS ....hi.....) [/b][/quote]
Yeah, the story wasn't the greatest, but the fight scenes were the best ever!! Is the dubbed version out yet? I'm curious to see what their english voices will sound like.

Oh, and hi. :)

Yeah.. one of the hazelnut ones though, there's a mistletoe shortage and I just can't spare any.

well depending on the age of our love-birds, i meant it in every way :D

Back