A Diamond is Forever traffic light

theres a commercial for a certain jelwery commercial i think its diamond somthign in the title but the lyrics go something like this

i think theres a chance that i'v fallen in love with you ... i see the path that your eyes wonder down i wanna come too

in the commercial their driving in a car down the treet in winter at night sooo idk if anyone knos it or not but thanks any way =]

i'v tried to look for it so if anyone could help that would be sweet =D

A few things:
1. Kudos to all who have recognized the Weepies. I've played a show with them before and have been a HUGE fan for a while. Absolutely amazing people. My heart melted when I saw that JC Penny commercial. {similar to the feeling I got when I saw Patty Griffin featured on a Bath and Body Works CD}

Anyways, I REALLY want to know what that Landon Pigg song is. I've been a fan of his for almost a year and a half. I own LP, and the song is not on it, but I am POSITIVE the song featured in the commercial is him.

Originally posted by RamJaymz@Nov 25 2007, 09:44 PM
[snip]
Anyways, I REALLY want to know what that Landon Pigg song is. [snip]
"Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop" or "Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg

:)

Originally posted by boogieoogieoogie@Nov 14 2007, 02:32 PM
Does anyone know the song for the new De Beers(I believe) commercial? Not the one where the woman is sleeping but the one where the couple is driving and he puts the necklace in her hand. Are they the same song? Or different?
As far as I know, Landon's song is not commercially available yet. It's not on the iTS. You can hear it at his MySpace website at the link posted in this thread.

P.S. I registered here also looking for this info. Great site.

There is a commercial for Jouney Diamond that has a couple in a car and there is music playing that goes something like "And yes I think I'm falling for you" or something like that. Also, the man hands her a diamond necklace at a stop-light and they kiss.

This is not the one when the couple is in bed. It is different.

It is in fact Landon Pigg. The song is actually called "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop". It is the first track on his album of the same name. There ya go!!

You can now add the song to your profile on my space! i guess thats a start to somehow getting this darn infectious song

The song will be available on iTunes starting December 4th...ONLY ONE MORE WEEK!

When i started this the thread, i was inquiring into the song with the woman laying on the bed. Is that the Cat Power track? I came back to find the new one. Thanks guys... But if anyone does know the spot i am talking about any info is appreciated as always.,

Originally posted by sutmig@Nov 30 2007, 03:15 PM
When i started this the thread, i was inquiring into the song with the woman laying on the bed. Is that the Cat Power track?
Yes, the couple in bed is the Cat Power Diamond commercial.

hey, there's this commercial. i'm not sure if its zales jewelery but! it's a couple in a car and the husband is playing with his wifes hand and puts a jewel in her hand.
there's a song during the scene.

does anyone know who it's by?
or the name

The commercial has a couple sitting in a car and then the guy has a necklace I believe and the only words I remember is "I saw your eyes wonder the path, I want to go too" and then the car they're in changes lanes.

Sorry, I can't remember much.

the song in the "a diamond is forever" commercial with the man and the woman in the car is called coffee shop by landon pigg.

musicgrrl777 just wanted to say thanks for telling us who the artist was on the a diamond is forever commercial

sid

Originally posted by colormekaula@Dec 10 2007, 08:24 PM
it's called 'coffee shop' by landon pigg
Yes. We know. A million times over now.

<_< <_< <_<

Back