A Diamond is Forever young and old couple walk in park

There was a commercial that was playing for awhile that showed, if I remember correctly, a younger couple walking through a park. At some point, the pass by an older couple. Also, I recall leaves blowing and dancing around in the wind.

The song that was playing in the background was a classical song with stringed instruments (perhaps violins or cellos) that had an Italian sound to it and was slow.

I'm not entirely sure what the commercial was for but I want to say it was for an insurance company.

I've searched all over the forums for information on this commercial as well as YouTube and can't seem to find anything. I've

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Yay! That's exactly the commercial. :-D Thank you!

Does any one know what the music to it is? I found the song they say is "Yumeji's Theme" (per YouTube) but it sounds incredibly different and unfortunately is not the same song. :-(

Thanks.

There are several threads about this commercial but unfortunately there's no definitive answer. :(

Bummer. :( Well, thank you so much for your help regardless... It's very much appreciated. Would you be able to help point me towards some of these other threads? Are they here or on YouTube?

Again, I thank you very much for your help.

What was that classical piece they used to play during the commercials and it was all violins and strings? I think it was on the Zales commercials, but could have been another jewelry commercial. lol Anyway, do you know the song? This song has been heard a lot randomly.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that's not it. This song is classical music, not a cover song. Very sharp violins and low cellos.

Try using Adtunes Search.

You may be talking about "Palladio" by Karl Jenkins

<_<

I know this commercial is forever old...and its driving me crazy! They are starting to show it again....and I am renewing my search. The commercial is a Diamonds are Forever commercial, and there is a woman and man walking in a park and they are holding hands. They walk up to an old couple holding and pass them. The young woman looks back at the old couple and smiles. There is a piece of music in the background that is beautiful. It sounds like its strings, and I have been looking at Albinoni but cannot, for the life of me, find it. Does anyone know where I can look? Or maybe know the answer....
Thanks so much

Re: A Diamond is Forever young and old couple in park

Does anyone know who's doing the guitar version of "Stand By Me" in the newest A Diamond is Forever ad? It also features an old couple and a young couple walking through the park. The young couple walks past the old couple then start holding hands. It's a really nice version of the song, I'm wondering if it's available anywhere.

Laurence Juber

I saw a version of that commercial and it used a slow guitar tune. It's a cover of "Stand By Me" without any lyrics.

I believe De Beers will be re-running a few of their previous "A Diamond is Forever" commercials for the holidays.

It looks like the "Couples in the Park" diamond commercial (also known as "Hands" and "Walk") is being shown again with different music. (If anyone finds this newer version of this ad on YouTube, please let us know.)

They unfortunatly changed the music this year! It was so so beautiful with the classical music. Now it's some guitar verison of "Stand by Me". Really terrible!

Back