A Diamond is Forever traffic light

I'd like to know where to get this song too. I looked on iTunes and I Google searched it all over the place and I can't find it.

Does anyone know the song for the new De Beers(I believe) commercial? Not the one where the woman is sleeping but the one where the couple is driving and he puts the necklace in her hand. Are they the same song? Or different?

I think that maybe, possibly I'm falling for you.
Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.
I've seen the paths that your eyes wonder down, I want to come too.

yea thats the lyrics in it... and yea its landon pigg coffee shop =)

I think that maybe, possibly I'm falling for you.
Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.
I've seen the paths that your eyes wonder down, I want to come too.

song name and artist please?

never mind my previous post brother being a douche

Has anyone found where you can find the Landon Pigg song Coffee shop? I created an account just to find the diamond commercial song too...it's been driving me crazy...but now itunes doesn't have it.

Anyone find it somewhere?

The song is actually called:

"Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop"

And if it doesn't make you cry or think of exes, you're a robot. A bitter, bitter robot.

Check it out at his website:

http://www.landonpigg.com

Also, some of his music is available at iTunes, particularly his song, "Can't Let Go" which delves into your psyche and makes you think about, well, exes. Do we see a pattern here?

Yes. We do.

Great stuff. I saw the commercial and INSTANTLY checked online and found this website with like-minded individuals. (us).

We'll be able to get it soon, though, right??

Here is the reply I got from The Diamonds are forever company ....

"The song is called "Coffee Shop" it's by an artist named Landon Pigg.
It is currently unreleased but there are plans to release it soon!"

I hope this helps you, I loved this song as well. Now if only they would release the Cat Powers song too.

Finally! I was worried it would suffer the same fate as Cat Power's song.

I blogged an MP3 somewhere on the internets. Use your smarts and find it!

If you go to Landon Pigg's website, you can hear his song, "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop", that is being used in the Kay's jewelery commercial.

wow haha i jus created an account..and ive been tryin to find this song for like ever lol..

Originally posted by euphoria897@Nov 17 2007, 08:03 PM
The Song is called coffee shop by Landon Pigg

:]
amazing song
Actually the song is called "Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop" which several posts above this one tell us over and over and over again.

<_<

Just went to add the song to my myspace profile and it says that the artist does not allow you to add it to your profile. What's that all about?

Back