2007 MTV Movie Awards

What is the name of that song playing when they annonce best kiss? It's like Push Push... something?

I mean the song playing at the MTV Movie Awards when they announce Best Kiss??

The song I was looking for was Push Push (Lady Lightning) by Bang Camero

anyone know the name of the song played during the awards when they were showing the "best movies you have not seen yet" award?
thanks

what was the song that they'd always play when they showed clips from pirates of the caribbean.

During the MTV movie awards they assign each movie a certain theme song that they play whenever they show clips of it as a nominee for an award. I'm wondering if anybody knows what the song was that they played whenever they showed clips of Pirates of the Caribbean, Dead Man's Chest as a nominee for various awards such as best movie, best actor (johnny depp) etc.

Can't seem to track this down, I'd really appreciate if anyone could tell me, I know it's a kinda tough question

my apologies, ignore my previous post, i've just noticed that on the online videos from mtv they made one song for all of the clips for each award, i guess to make the clips shorter, but so the song i'm referring to could only be seen on the tv broadcast

Does anyone know the song that is used for Gerard Butler (300)'s nomination for best performance. The only lyrics that play are "Let's Go!". i hope someone can help me out with this because its been driving me nuts.

Anyone know the song played after Johnny Depp wins best performance? I really like it and I can't figure it out.

@ lilcristiano ...

I believe I gave you a possibility in your other post ...

Clipse ft. Slim Thug - "Wamp Wamp (What It Do)" - CD: Hell Hath No Fury

???

I dunno ...
(Waiting for your confirmation or not ...)
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

What was the rock song played when Bruce Willis & Justin Long was introduced to stage
to present the award?

MTV

Back