2006 MTV Movie Awards

Does anyone know the song every character at the end of the Da Vinci Code spoof sings is?

It is killing me because I've heard it everywhere! :huh:

that's what i came on here for!

the only words i could understand were "come on," but it sounded like "boulevard of broken dreams" by green day...instrumental though.

HELP!

yeahh me too- i neeeeeed to find it- i also could only make out "come on"- if anyone knows this plllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee help out!!!

I FOUND IT! It was playing at the end of the new epi of the 4400 that i just happened to have flipped to.

The song is called, "Into The Fire" by 13 Senses

i win!

Hi! Does anyone know the song which was playing on the cut scene for Mr & Mrs Smith-Best Kiss nomination?

Thank You!

What was the song that Christina Aguilera song at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards. It was the one when she was dancing on the stage shaped like a record. There were guys playing trumpets throughout the song.

It's definately nothing by Trapt. It kind of sounds like the band Pressure 4-5 but I couldn't find any songs by them that match this song.

I think it's a rock or metal band. I'm suprised that no one can figure this out. It's shocking.

the montage of all of jim carreys films play and there is a ton of music but when it reaches like the end segment of his movies there is a great PIANO PIECE and its soooooo good. i was wondering if anyone else could tell me what it is? It is towards the end of jim carreys generation video of all his movies and the song plays when all his dramatic movies are shown. ITS AMAZING. PLZ SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS GREAT SONG IS!?!!

thanks so much

If anyone can help me, it'll ease oh-so-much pain and suffering, haha.

1) When Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrel walk out on stage to present an award. There are no lyrics, it sounds like the intro of a song, and has a great beat.

2) The song that plays as TI walks out onto the stage to intro Christina Aguilera's performance. Sounds like an intro to a rap or hip hop song.

Thanks!

Erin

i'm pretty sure it by T.I...the song is called "what you know"

pssh -- that's the one!!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your response. I figured it was a song by TI, but I had no idea which one.

Anyway, the other song seems like it will be impossible to find. :( I want to say that it might be Miami Vice-related since Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrel star in that movie together (to be released sometime in the near future). Fingers crossed someone might know.

Thanks again!

Erin

Back