Bam's Unholy Union

wheresmurphy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I wanna put this test out and see if any one can help me, i'm looking for the song that starts playing at about 1:36 remaining mark on the trailer for Bam Margera's new show. Here is the link to the trailer.. http://www.mtv.com/#/ontv/dyn/bams_unholy_...on/series.jhtml and it's over there in the right hand column.. it's right after Bam says "and your going to do all the work"

can anyone help me?? I know there isn't much to go on.
thanks

Can anyone tell me the songs that are in the first episode?

The only song that i remember goes somthing like... you can't stop you can't stop progress.
Help is appreciated!

anyone know the name of the song that was in tonights epidsode and has been in a bunch of past bam and jackass episodes, the main part is a guitar solo i think its a metal song

its a rock song that ive heard in many bam and jackass episodes, if you watched this weeks bams unholy union, the wedding dress one, it is played towards the beginning of the episode, it has a distinct guitar solo

if you go to http://www.mtv.com/#/ontv/ and watch the full episode it is in hte first part before the commercial break at like the 5:38 remaining part before some of the wedding planners come to the house

What is the song that Bam's starts jamming out to when Missy is driving them to Philly to go and look at the wedding venue? He hears it on the car stereo, laughs, and cranks it up and rocks out 'till his sunglasses go flying off. It was in the most recent episode. Much thanks!

Originally posted by lordwoot@Feb 15 2007, 03:37 PM
What is the song that Bam's starts jamming out to when Missy is driving them to Philly to go and look at the wedding venue? He hears it on the car stereo, laughs, and cranks it up and rocks out 'till his sunglasses go flying off. It was in the most recent episode. Much thanks!
would love to know the name of that song also!!!

please help

Just so all you Bam lovers out there know, an overwhelming majority of the time, they use CKY music on his new show, the old show, Jackass, etc. They made these awesome movies long before Jackass like Haggard where they do all the same things (only better!) as they do in Jackass. Anyway, they use CKY a lot (and they wear their merchandise a lot) because it's Bam's brother's band. So, here and here. B)

I just lovers me some CKY and pre-Jackass movies.

whats the name of the song when bams soon to be wife walks into the gym and that lady is lifting weights and the song starts off ''im over everybody'' and then fads away thats all i heard. any help is appreciated

does anyone know the name of the song that they played in the last episode on the morning of the wedding where bam is wheeling novak down the escalator? it was a very mellow song with a harmonica in it

Back