MTV Engaged & Underage

vwanga

Reaction score
Looking for the artist & title of the song that is played when Chantel makes her wedding entrance and continues to play into their vows. You can view the full eposide Here. All I can remember is:

Something, something...tastes like sugarcake...

It had a Lighthouse - You & Me type of sound, but I don't think it's them. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Ok, after review, the lyrics were:

"...the taste of your lips is like sugarcane..."

I found out the song was, I'm in love by Geoff Byrd in case anyone else in looking for it.

Thanks.

Hi everyone, long time reader but first time poster!

I'm looking for the song that is played in MTV's Engaged and Underage (episode 8 Frank and Jessica).

Link to the Video: http://mtv2.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/engaged_and_u...ntentId=1553569

Then on the right side, scroll down to play the video titled "The Big Day". It's the song that is played when the girl is walking down the aisle.

Thank you!

Okay, probably not very helpful, but I tried to catch a few snippets from the lyrics.

"(Sleeping on your shoulder
...'cause you look older?
but this pillow feels just the same)"

"Plotting a course through this maze"

Chorus sounds like:
"I never felt so lucky
Never thought that I'd feel so alive
You know I never felt so lucky
Never (felt/thought?) that you'd be by my side

I'm uncertain about the stuff in parentheses. Google isn't turning up anything for me.

Yeah, I replayed the video over and over and over LOL. I got similar words as you did. I didn't get very much either from what I could hear and Google wasn't very helpful, either.

Help!

Thanks!

Engaged and Underaged Jacob and Chantel

Anybody know the song played in engaged and underaged (chantel. Jacob episode) today its just a piano and all acoustic with drumming at the end. It occurs when the girl is talking on her diary cam...the song was also played in the touret episode of two-a-days during the fortune telling scene.

Let me kno been struggling for months on this song

It happends after chris's mom hugs angel. After the lyrics go i wana thank you wana thank you for being my friend....let me kno thanks

I am looking for two songs from this episode. They played one after another, starting from when Aussie comes down the aisle and they are getting married. Then at the reception.

Thanks for any help!

Ok, I cant remember the episode name, but it had a bisexual woman who was marrying an air force guy. Its was the song as the woman was walkig down the isle in the pink dress. I m really wondering the song, so any help is appreciated!!!!!!

THANK YOU

Actually, sorry, I just found it.

In any case someone is trying to find the song as well, it is:

Where Ive Always Been, Brock Hillman

what song is it that is playing during Cory and Jewel's wedding when Jewel is walking down the aisle. If you go to mtv dot com you can look up the episode guide for engaged and underage and you can see the video clip of their wedding... it sounds like Hoobastank but I'm not sure.. the words are something like "....I can't live..without youuu.." and I tried to do a lyrics search and like a million songs came back with those lyrics and those are the only lyrics I know for sure.... HELP thanks :)

Back