The Hills

Hey whats the song in the Hills commercial it goes like "if you feel like..." sorry i don't know too many of the lyrics. I saw it on MTV today (03/13) thanks in advanced

Does anybody know the name of the song that is playing in the new season premiere commercial for the Hills? It is playing when they are talking about Paris. It's an upbeat tempo and the only words I can make out are "It wasn't funny anyway" and "Stand."

the hills season six trailer

Anyone have any idea what song is used in the season six trailer of the hills.

The Hills Season 6

does anyone know that plays at the end of the commercial for the new season of the hills? They played the same song for a commercial on abc family awhile ago for an adam sandler movie marathon. Thanks in advanvce

Wats tht song at the end of the hills commercial were its lik a silver words tht make out to spell hills and underneath it has when its premiring? They hav the same song in the new season for the City commercial and its look exactly lik i explained the hills commercial to look like only it says the city in silver gilterrey letters. I belive the song was made somewhere in the courses of 1999-2007 and in the commercial they played the intramental to the song. It would help alot if someone could answer this for me cause my classmates r trin to figue out wat the song is also. thank you and plz reply:D

does anyone know the song that plays at the end of the new hills commercial right when it turns to commercial? It has a bright sound like na na na na na na na na naa na na na na na na naaaaaa. Thats what it sounds like

I was watching the soup last night and there was this clip of Spencer he seemed pissed off and kept going on and on about his sisters? I'm not sure what was happening because I don't watch this show but I really liked the song playing in the background. Does anyone know what song I'm talking about? Thanks in advance.

Back