The Greenstone

Dead2ritz78

Reaction score
Hello i watched a movie called "The Greenstone" which was directed by kevin irvine.. there is a classic piece played in the movie when the boy was grown and riding a horse to take on this evil witch.. But i never saw credits for it... Also watched an Episode of Viva la bam season 4 Episode 6 in which the same theme was being played when they were doing a snow race with these weird things with skis straped on them it was the exact same piece but i never saw credits for this music can someone help me find out what this piece is called i like to hear the whole thing

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say

Vangelis - Chariots of Fire

Originally posted by Dead2ritz78@Aug 14 2008, 09:20 PM
Also watched an Episode of Viva la bam season 4 Episode 6 in which the same theme was being played when they were doing a snow race
You're referring to Season 4 Episode 6 called "Groundhog Day" of Viva La Bam, if that helps.

Unfortunately watching Viva La Bam online at MTV.com will not help, because when MTV places shows online, they remove ALL music from the episodes and replace it with generic stock music.

I assume they do this because they do not want to play music licensing fees when replaying shows online.

Originally posted by jca+Aug 15 2008, 08:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Aug 15 2008, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dead2ritz78@Aug 14 2008, 09:20 PM
Also watched an Episode of Viva la bam season 4 Episode 6  in which the same theme was being played when they were doing a snow race
You're referring to Season 4 Episode 6 called "Groundhog Day" of Viva La Bam, if that helps.

Unfortunately watching Viva La Bam online at MTV.com will not help, because when MTV places shows online, they remove ALL music from the episodes and replace it with generic stock music.

I assume they do this because they do not want to play music licensing fees when replaying shows online. [/b][/quote]
Yeah the groundhog day one but i watched it just recently and Online and the piece is still in the show Unless it was a piece just made for the The old Greentstone movie but I watched it on Youtube and i also have it on my Xbox360 the show is still in complete like it was on TV *shrugs* so I dont know Its just driving me nuts i cant seem to get any info on that Music thats played Im still digging

Originally posted by Dead2ritz78@Aug 16 2008, 02:39 AM
I watched it on Youtube
Youtube link?

Back