The CollegeHumor Show

jammastakid

Reaction score
Hey, folks

This is a longshot, but it's been driving me crazy, as I have been unable to find this song ANYWHERE! The song is featured during a clip of a man daydreaming about a woman in a swimsuit in an episode of the CollegeHumor show. I even used my "song-catching" app and it found the wrong song.

The song can be heard around 2:05 in this clip: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/348873/i-like-girls.jhtml#id=1605926

From what I was able to hear, these are some of the lyrics: "where have we gone, where is the love, baby tell me your thoughts."

If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks so much for your reply, farbeyond. I almost didn't think anyone still noticed my question was here.

I also feel pretty bad because all this time, I didn't think to look for any other songs by Mink. Turns out that the song is listed (right after "Will Not Let You Down," as you said) as "Look Into Each Other." (iTunes link: Mink - Look Into Each Other)

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for your reply, farbeyond. I almost didn't think anyone still noticed my question was here.

I also feel pretty bad because all this time, I didn't think to look for any other songs by Mink. Turns out that the song is listed (right after "Will Not Let You Down," as you said) as "Look Into Each Other." (iTunes link: Mink - Look Into Each Other)

Thanks again!

Glad I could help.

Back