2006 MTV Movie Awards

i have starting sending inquires about the song through the you tell us section hope that will work. By the way if anyone can get a definite on what they are saying let me know

I believe the lyrics go something like..."We say, we say just bring your crew, we say, we say we're ready for something new.."

That's what I got out of it.

Alright I found a way to contact MTV in hopes of finding out who the artist is in the clip. If enough people email them, they may be compelled to tell us who the song is by. Go here: http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/ scroll down the page a little bit and on the right hand side are boxes where you can ask a comment. You can put in fake contact information if you want.

i have tried looking up the lyrics on a couple of sites but neither one had anything that matched could this be only a song made for that clip

ha ha i have found the song. It is

"We Say" by Stavesacre

No doubts here it is the song.

Are you sure it's not "We Lay"? Where did you find this information?

It is definately "We Say" by the band Stavesacre. I downloaded it and took a listen and the search is finally over, thanks darkcloud07.

I would really like to know the songs to the other nominees for best kiss. I know that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's song was 'Somewhere I Can Only Know' by Keane and I also know the song for the Brokeback Mountain nominees. I would really like to know the other nominees songs! Also, since I don't know if this has been resolved yet, does anyone know the name of the song played for Kate Beckinsale for Underworld: Evolution? It's a rock song and I don't know it has been found yet. Anyone know what that song is??? Thanks!

In addition to the same topic:

The Song that the Gorillaz played as well would be nice :)

oops. lol. Thanks. Now I remember, the song for the Best Hero is We Say by Stavesacre. k. Thats good to know. Anyone else know the other nominees for best kiss?

hello!

I was wondering if any of you can identify the song(s) used in the jim carrey montage at the MTV 2006 Movie Awards, after he says "cue cheesy inspirational music".

Here's a link to the montage
the music starts at 3:15 and goes until the end of the montage.

Thank you very much for your time!

Oh, nevermind, i just found it! it's 'into the fire' from Thirteen Senses.
Thanks for looking anyway!

Back