MTV True Life I'm a Jersey Shore Girl

sarahmae11983

Reaction score
HI! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TECHNO SONG THAT IS PLAYING WHEN THE COUPLES FIRST GO OUT TO THE CLUB ON THE FIRST WEEKEND OF SUMMER. tHE SHOW IS ON MTV. IT IS TRUE LIFE: IM A JERSEY SHORE GIRL. the song is played for about 30 seconds while dottie and her boyfriend are dancing in stage. please help! thank you!

Was the song "Sweet Honey" by Slightly Stoopid? I know they used that song in True Life Episode.

They also used "Paint the Silence" by South.

I remember "(I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight" by Cutting Crew -- some remixed version of it. You can listen to audio samples of the original version at Amazon.com here, or from .

Hey ... can anyone tell me whats the name of the song that was playing in the club the last time they went out... it was at the very end of the show , it was the last weekend they went out and they were recaping the summer. They played it in the club and they continued playing in the background for a while. I hear it alot in clubs and i love it but i have no idea what the name of it is. Its a woman singing and i THINK (im not sure) some of the lyrics are 'no no no howd we ever get this way wheres it gonna go?' I could be wrong ...but if anyone knows the name of it please let me kno..thanks

I'd love to know it to :angry: . I've definately heard it before on KTU during there late night hours.

lol....NO ONE knows it? .. ive asked everybody n they dont know.... if u guys find out letme know...

Finally saw a repeat of this episode. The song right before "I Just Died" is called "Stupidisco" by Junior Jack. You can find the song on the album "Trust It." It is also available for download from .

I am ALSO looking for the song that they played at the end that started with the "no no no" anyone had any luck??? please email orpost if you find! Thanks bunches!

hey I was wondering if anyone knew the very last song they played on the mtv true life I'm a jersey shore girl was? it had lyrics something like no no no how'd we ever get this way where's it gonna go?' if anyone could help me that would be great, I love this song just can't find it anywhere!

Neither Of Those 2

Those two songs are garbage compared to this...this song is good...Period!

ahhhh... finally.... its 'My My My' by Armand Van Helden ..someone posted on this website in a different forum.....

MTV True Life Jersey Shore Girls

During a segment of the show there is a techno song that plays when they are dancing in the club. Its the first weekend and the song either has the words "dance" or "move" in it

Back