Heroes Season 1

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that is played in this episode while Issac ( I think that his name - the artist that paints the future) is sketching the drawing of the couple under the umbrella. There are no lyrics that I can tell , it more like synth mixed with some form of chanting,it kind of reminds me of Dead Can Dance but I know its not them..

Thanks!

P

the track playz at the beginning of the episode, after the chapter one (title) appears and it goes on as one of the characters jumps off the roof.

it is an instrumental track and i can't find it anywhere..

sorry if i posted again about this, but i can't find it .. plz help

it's from the Batman Begins Soundtrack

Molossus or something. If it's not Molossus, it's one of the other ones off the soundtrack.

Towards the end of episode six of Heroes when Micah is being taken by his father, there is a song that plays in the background. I think that it is called "Shanti" because Madonna recorded a song once by that title and the words were the same. (I think that it's in Hindi.) I am trying to figure out how sang this version used in Heroes. Thanks for your help!

Hi Zflack the version of this song was also used in another Heroes episode a few weeks back, and I asked a question about it then.

The person who replied to my post came up with these possible artists:

--Kishore Kumar
--Prima Dona
--Lauren Hoffman

Oh and the person who replied was MajorMarvelVixen if you need any more help.

Sounds like original score to me as well - it recurs from episode to episode; "Claire's theme, perhaps?" ;)

Does anyone here know the wonderful song that's playing during Hiro's chase scene through New York? It plays from when he begins to run from the newspaper clerk on the street to where he stops after turning into a side alley to read his comic. LOVE the Middle Eastern, Indian and Native American sounds in this score!!! biggrin.gif:D

Thanks!
RM

A lot of it is probably created specifically for the show - Wendy Melvoin and Lisa Coleman (better known as "Wendy & Lisa," formerly of Prince & The Revolution back in the 80's and 90's) are listed in the opening credits each week, and I believe they are responsible for most of the music in each episode.

YES! THAT'S IT!! THAT'S TOTALLY IT!!! I've been looking for this track since the ep. aired, and I'm so thankful someone knew what this was!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!
As with lots of listings in foreign languages, the spellings differ, but this IS it. Thanks so very, very much! (I've got 2 other listings on AT looking for this. :)

Cheers!!

Anyone know the name of this song in the 4th episode of heores. It is an acoustic song that they start to play about 7min into the episode when they show isaac in his apartment. Som eof the lyrics are last train home, and tell me that i/m not alone.

thanks. Sotheyve played it in more than one episode.

There's a great piece of world music being played during the chase scene until the little brother seeks refuge in the family SUV. Can anyone identify it?

Who sings the song playing in the background in episode 5(?) from Heroes when the police officer and his wife are having dinner? The wife tells him that the song has been running through her head for days. Based on what I could hear, the song is "I'm Confessing That I love You." I just cannot figure out who the artist is.

Does anyone know what the song is in the very beginning of episode nine? I don't think there are any lyrics.

I have been looking for the score/ claire's theme for awhile. I can't find it anywhere. However, I found this really cool artist named Kerry Muzzey. He is amazing! A lot of his stuff sounds like it. Also, he has a song called "hero" that sounds A LOT like the theme. Coincedence? Maybe. But still amazing.

are there any other songs out there that sound like the heroes song? "hero" by kerry muzzey was mentioned, is there any others?

What is the name of the Puccini song that was playing while the guy with glasses is talking to his wife.

Back