XM satellite radio ad with several songs

what is the rap song at the end of the xm satellite radio comercial where it goes through a bunch of songs and says at the end "no matter what music your into we got it" or something like that.

Does anyone know the final song used in the new XM radio ad?

It is the black background w/white line drawings that has a metamorphing 3 curved orange lines that become a Pavarotti then country music mustache, then 3 stooges hair, etc?
The music is a montage of the first few bars of very different songs.

I am looking for the artist and song name of the very last clip
(when the 3 orange lines become a gold tooth)

If you need to hear the song it is here: http://www.xmradio.com/on/index.html?refsrc=hp_ex

just click on the "head" at the bottom for clips and then the "head" again for this commercial.

many thanks for your help people...!

Originally posted by Blue Parrot@Nov 18 2006, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know the classical music sone that is used in the ad?
  • "Operation" by Circle Jerks
  • "I Ran (So Far Away)" by Flock Of Seagulls
  • "Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio" composed by Beethoven
  • "Folsom Prison Blues" by Johnny Cash
  • "Vesti la Giubba" by Ruggiero Leoncavallo
  • "Vato" by Snoop Dogg
Or maybe you meant Leoncavallo's Vesti la Giubba

does anyone know the name of the song from the XM Satelite commercial featuring Snoop Dogg??

if so, itd be much appreciated!! :]

please and thank you!! :D

Hi, there is a xm radio commercial with a lot of different songs where the xm symbol (looks like the wifi on symbol) is moved around on a face as the music style changes to match what the person listening to that music would stereotypically look like.
Anyways I was wondering what the last song is. It is a rap song and sounds like Snoop Dog.
Anyone know what the song is?

Ok, I am so frustrated here, I have searched and searched....I am looking for the song that is played on a commercial that is out now, it is upbeat techno type, in the commercial it has a character dancing around in black, animated of some sort and it shows 3 yellow bars around his head. I am almost certain it is either for cell phone, or some sort of electronics, it sounds like "the twilight zone" techno song that was out like 12 years ago. HELP!!!

Its the new commercial with three yellow curve lines and a cartoon guy. it jumps up and becomes his tooth and thats when the song starts. it sounds like snoop dogg but any help will do. thanks!!!

Do you mean XM radio?

Back