X-Men 3 The Last Stand X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcXkMPVNZoU...ch=x3%20trailer

What is the music that begins about 1.08 seconds from the beginning (Magneto, Phoenix, and the Brotherhood mutants are walking towards the camera on the Golden Gate Bridge)? I've looked at the responses for the music found in the trailer, but none that I have found fits this. If someone's already mentioned it and I missed it, please remind me.

Thanks! ;)

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 5 2006, 11:02 PM
First Song: "Plague Burial" by Teargas & Plateglass NO! by David Hykes and Teargas and Plateglass

Hello all! I am the principal composer of "Plague Burial", with my co-composer "Teargas and Plateglass;" they having remixed my vocal compositions of Harmonic Chant and added some drum tracks, etc. Please see www.harmonicpresence.org for the real story about my music, and all my other film work!

My film work includes: "The New World," "Baraka," "Ghost," "Travellers and Magicians," "Meetings with Remarkable Men," "Jacob's Ladder," "The Yatra Trilogy," (www.directpictures.com)-- not too mention my 10 CDs, including "Hearing Solar Winds" and the most recent "Harmonic Meditations"...

Thanks and happy listening!

David Hykes
www.harmonicpresence.org

harmonicworld@gmail.com

Please stop posting download links, requests for files, or any other discussion of file sharing -- this is against our forum rules.

This is not a file sharing forum.

We've removed posts (and banned a member or two) in this thread in this regard, and will be implementing stricter rules if this problem continues.

nothing? this is the most depressing song search ever...

Hmmm, this song is pretty good!!!!

I would also like to know if possible

It is indeed pretty good. If you find it please say it.

And by the way, do you guys know the name of the last music that plays in the theatrical trailer of X3? It also plays in the intro of the official website. You can see it here: X3 Official Website. When you choose a language, there's a little intro, that0s the music I'm looking for. If you guys know how's it called please tell me. I'm looking for it for quite a while now and still nothing :( .

This is the recent X-Men 3: TLS trailer for the movie coming out on Oct 3 with footage of Logan kissing, Magneto asking if everybody is with or against him and has male vocals to a rock/metal beat and ends with the X-Men DVD and "special collector's edition for a limited time only" boxes shown, for Oct 3rd. Anybody know the song name and artist?

Hmm, thanks Mchels but I'm not too sure if it is. I heard it and its a good song, just doesn't sound exactly like it unless they just played one specific section. Anybody know for sure? It was on again today with the #1 DVD In America commercial with the same song playing (and this is the rock song, not the Rising Empire orchestra song). Anybody confirm, correct, etc?

i think he is right it sounds like the right one for the dvd release trailer...

Ah, correction: Checked out the spots, had taped a show with one and yeah, this is the correct song after all, thanks guys.

Hiya.

I've seen two different TV spots for the "X-Men: the Last Stand" DVDs, & I am looking for the song used in the ad with the rock song.

I can't catch any of the words in the ad, but it's kind of a bouncy song... it has male vocals, if that helps any.

Thank you :D

Back