X Games

does anyone know anything about the instrumental music playing in the background of the new summer x-games 12 commercial with paul rodriguez?

nevermind...found it on another thread on this forum...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

anyone hear the new X games commercial? its idea is looking through the eyes of some skateboarder, and theres a picture of his face multicolored. anyone know the song? it sort of sounds like it could be red hot chili peppers. the lead thing sounds like a high pitched bass.

Snow (Hey Oh) By the Chili Peppers off of the Stadium Arcadium.

Enjoy.

i knew it was the red hot chili peppers but i couldnt find the song, thanks

could someone tell me the name of the song thats used in the new ESPN X Games Commercial with Rob Machado?

yeah um that's definately Red Hot Chili Pepper's Stadium Arcadium, not Snow (Hey Oh). trust me, it's one of my favorite songs. :) but i don't see why on earth it's on an x-games commercial <_<

Nope. Listen to it again. It is definately Snow, not Stadium Arcadia. The guitar notes are a dead giveaway.

That commercial was about the world through paul rodriguez's eyes, so it may be on there because he likes the song? Just speculation though.

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that is used in the X games commercial about paul rodriguez. i has a guitar the commercial says "look through the eyes of paul rodriguez" or something like that and it has a biker doing tricks

I signed up just for this thread.

You're both right, there're at least 2 seperate ESPN X Games 12 commercials with 2 seperate RHCP didie's from the 2 songs on their newest CD. I'm wondering if there's a 3rd(I saw & heard something), but I'm not sure. The RHCP are my favorite band. They recently started another World tour.

So what is this place about? 1st post here.

Right when i heard that i knew it was red hot chili peppers, i never heard it before... i could tell from that guitar rythm. Sounded JUST like a redhot chili peppers song. But it's amazing, love that band!

Hey I was just wonderin if anyone could let me know about the song that was in the winter xgames 12 commercial about a week ago. it was a rock song with only a few words i could pick up, "here we go now." If anyone could tell me the artist and title of the song that would be great bcuz i've been looking for a while and I still haven't figured it out. Thanks for the help.

Sirs, may i know the music/song that they used for the ESPN X-Games commercial 2008.. i think its moto-x x-games commercial.. and the music sounds like its trance.. thank you so much Sirs :)

And i think its asian X-games because during the commercial motorcycle jumping off the ramps the audience are asian chinese looking.. thank you again :)

X Games 15

What is the song from the X Games 15 Commercial with Kyle Loza saying "I make my own fireworks." Its a really upbeat song and I love it.

Back