Wooooooo

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
I am like the epitome of a good sumaritan (spell check)
Volunteered today, doing it tomorrow, then saturday, then sunday, and i adopted a family :)

:woo:

Adopted how? Like sponsoring, or they're gonna come stay with you?

And what are you gonna do volunteer-wise?

Volunteered unpacking food, organizing clothes, handing out food, ect. Saturday I'll be at the red cross staion here in G town answering phones, emials and stuff.

Adopting family I meant BEBE's kids :lol: They are so adorable!

Woooooooooooooooo Melissa get on AIM :naughty:

Wooooooooo to my piercing.......

excuse me for that... so you were talking about adoption or something?? Go on.

bye

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 08:16 PM
BEBE's kids
:lol: :lol:

I need to find someone to volunteer for around here. I was afraid of that shit that Ravi just posted, damn shame so many people are faking it.. how can I find a good for real charity? Is there a site that checks these things out?

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 07:16 PM
Volunteered unpacking food, organizing clothes, handing out food, ect. Saturday I'll be at the red cross staion here in G town answering phones, emials and stuff.
:peace:

HI MEL! :lol:

noticed the modification to my face? so its less ugly I think... still ugly but oh well.

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 8 2005, 07:32 PM
I need to find someone to volunteer for around here. I was afraid of that shit that Ravi just posted, damn shame so many people are faking it.. how can I find a good for real charity? Is there a site that checks these things out?
i gave to redcross... (redcross.org) thru amazon.

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 8 2005, 07:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 8 2005, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 07:16 PM
:peace: [/b][/quote]
:kiss:

We have a girl from LA in our class, everyone just stares! it's so .... annoying!

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 8 2005, 08:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 8 2005, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Sep 8 2005, 07:32 PM
i gave to redcross... (redcross.org) thru amazon. [/b][/quote]
Yeahhhh but from what I've read, Redcross only gives like $.03 of every dollar to the cause.. *shrug*

Gus I meant notice that I logged onto MSN.

I was thinking about the bums the other day.. they can so take advantage of this situattion and I'm sure many are. But I know if I was a bum, and I heard that they're not.. whats the word.. verifying people, I'd jump all over that

sorry if i offended

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 8 2005, 07:40 PM
Yeahhhh but from what I've read, Redcross only gives like $.03 of every dollar to the cause.. *shrug*
not when it's thru amazon. (also google, i believe) all that is earmarked for katrina relief.

Originally posted by Gussler@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
Wooooooooo to my piercing.......

excuse me for that... so you were talking about adoption or something?? Go on.

bye
:huh: :eek: Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?

I'm so happy for you Erika. I love volunteering for stuff. It just makes you feel like you're finally making a difference. One of the best feelings in the world.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Sep 8 2005, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Sep 8 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :huh: :eek: Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Gussler
@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
talking about adoption[/quote]

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 08:01 PM
I am like the epitome of a good sumaritan (spell check)
Volunteered today, doing it tomorrow, then saturday, then sunday, and i adopted a family :)
**samaritan. it's ok erika, i forgive you :!@#$:

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 07:57 PM
:huh: :eek: Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?
<!--QuoteBegin-Gussler
@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
talking about adoption
[/b][/quote]
:confused:

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM

**samaritan. it's ok erika, i forgive you :!@#$:
:wub: The force has been strong these past couple of days, has it not?

Oooo dude you started already huh?>

Back