Wooooooo

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 8 2005, 06:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 8 2005, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 07:57 PM
:huh: :eek: Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?
<!--QuoteBegin-Gussler
@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
talking about adoption
[/b][/quote]
ROFLMAO

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Sep 8 2005, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Sep 8 2005, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cultclassic@Sep 8 2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 07:57 PM
:huh:  :eek:  Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?
<!--QuoteBegin-Gussler
@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
talking about adoption
:confused: [/b][/quote]
See, you asked how his parents reacted, and then later on he said "talking about adoption". Ravi just spliced it. :)

ohhhhh

thanks Rhonda! :) It is sad! So so sad, but that all goes away once you see yourself and others doing everything to make them smile or laugh

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 04:16 PM
Volunteered unpacking food, organizing clothes, handing out food, ect. Saturday I'll be at the red cross staion here in G town answering phones, emials and stuff.

Adopting family I meant BEBE's kids :lol: They are so adorable!

Woooooooooooooooo Melissa get on AIM :naughty:
way to go.. doesn't it feel good to do something like that.. good job.. :angel: :wub:

:duh: :eek:k: Guys, I really think I've gone retarded. I haven't been making any sense all day and I've been slow to catch on to anything.

Like they're gonna give him up for getting pierced. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 08:16 PM
:duh: :eek:k: Guys, I really think I've gone retarded. I haven't been making any sense all day and I've been slow to catch on to anything.
I read Gweneth Paltrow has gone that route as well

Originally posted by Enyone+Sep 8 2005, 08:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Sep 8 2005, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 08:16 PM
I read Gweneth Paltrow has gone that route as well [/b][/quote]
:lol: At least I'm not alone

Originally posted by Enyone+Sep 8 2005, 06:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Sep 8 2005, 06:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Sep 8 2005, 08:16 PM
I read Gweneth Paltrow has gone that route as well [/b][/quote]
I think it's terminal with her though. Didn't she name her kid banana or something? :unsure:

:lol: Apple. And that just means Connor will be SUPER smart cause he's sucking out all your brains. :)

:( Then she'll be a dumb mom
thenit will be Baby Genuis :cry: Oh God no anything but that!!

:)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 8 2005, 09:22 PM
I think it's terminal with her though. Didn't she name her kid banana or something? :unsure:
:lol: :lol: @ banana

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 09:31 PM
I'm gonna name my kid Jose's mom
:lol: And I'm gonna hold Jose's Mom's burro at gunpoint til she makes me some damn frijoles.

:lol: What's Burro?

Anyone seen Crash?

Anyone Racist?

Originally posted by givemfitz+Sep 8 2005, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Sep 8 2005, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 06:54 PM

Anyone Racist?
I hate white people. Does that count? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Don't forget, you hate the Irish too! ;)

Back