Wooooooo

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 8 2005, 05:54 PM
:lol: What's Burro?

Anyone seen Crash?

Anyone Racist?
Just saw it, what an awesome flick, I ttttaooooottaaallly loved it....

Agree!! I was like OMG I cannot believe what I just witnessed!!

Those of you that haven't.. you have to see it. And what's so real about it is that shit is still so very much alive.

I am not going to spoil it, but I so loved all the little twists, tie ins, and reverse racism. It captures it so well. Pointed out a few things to me, and I conciously work hard to love another and not be a racist :unsure:

And sterotype! I will admit yea I still sometimes do that, but not to where I'm all ignorant about it.

:( I can't volunteer today. The world shall end
the end

<_< Baby Shower. But we're gonna go to Houston tomorrow cos they need more help there

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Sep 8 2005, 04:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Sep 8 2005, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Sep 8 2005, 07:31 PM
Wooooooooo to my piercing.......

excuse me for that... so you were talking about adoption or something?? Go on.

bye
:huh: :o Just kidding, I just didn't expect you to do that. What do your parents think?

I'm so happy for you Erika. I love volunteering for stuff. It just makes you feel like you're finally making a difference. One of the best feelings in the world. [/b][/quote]
whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa yes I know.....

My parents thought it was cool, my mom..... sorta didnt want me to.... but later on she just let me cause it is in fact my interest, my money, my face lol. :) yay, it looks good

byebye

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Sep 9 2005, 10:06 AM
When does your adopted family arrive?
:lol: I meant my cats kittnes, she had them outside somewhere and then she brought them up on the front steps, so i took them in

:( MY dog got a hold of them

WTF? The whores babies are the hurricane family you volunteered to help? :unsure: I'm confused. <_<

Fitz why am I constantly confusing you? No I volunteered, and when I said I adopted a family, I was referring to my cat and her familia. ;)

I'm not sure what the hell he did to them, but they're crying like with tears, and BEBE is being a whore and not paying attention to them, the frikin vet can't see us until 4!! And it's a fortune to take them to the emergency room (for animals) :(

Originally posted by Gussler@Sep 9 2005, 11:48 AM
My parents thought it was cool, my mom..... sorta didnt want me to.... but later on she just let me cause it is in fact my interest, my money, my face lol. :)
Hahah not my mom. I told her I was gonna go pierce my nose when I was 19, and she's all like "K have fun!" And I asked her "Really?" and she's like "Yeah! I think it'd look cute, if it was something small of course."

So I'm thinking I got the coolest mom in the world, but it's not like it mattered anyway cause I was gonna do it with her permission or not. :lol:

So I get home and I walk in and go TA DAAAA!! and show her the stud, and she jumped up from the dining room table going "What did you do??"

I said "I TOLD you I was gonna do this, what's the problem?"

She said "I didn't think you were SERIOUS!! Ohhh Melissa, ohhhh noooo.." *piss moan gripe*

Haha. :devil:

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 9 2005, 11:16 AM
Fitz why am I constantly confusing you?
I prolly can't concentrate on what you're saying cos the boobs on your Avi are just all POW!!!!

Back