Wireless commercial-- HELP

sayno2hoes

Reaction score
I need to know is this is a real song, and if it is who its by. The commercial is a girl walking talking on her cell phone. A piano falls- but she moves out of the way. She drags a trash can over to trip a mugger. Then she turns the corner and pushes the guy up against the wall when the car went through the store. The song went like, "I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough."

I need to know is this is a real song, and if it is who its by. The commercial is a girl walking talking on her cell phone. A piano falls- but she moves out of the way. She drags a trash can over to trip a mugger. Then she turns the corner and pushes the guy up against the wall when the car went through the store. The song went like, "I just cant get enough, I just cant get enough."

I think that the ad you're referring to is for T-Mobile U-Fix (see existing thread).

However, it seems that the commercial you saw may be using another track from NOUVELLE VAGUE which is a cover of Depeche Mode's Just Can't Get Enough (Track 2).

Duplicate topics merged. Please stop reposting the same question in multiple threads.

Thanks.

Back