Who Are You?

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@May 13 2005, 01:50 AM
[color= #ff0066]hey andy i didn't know you could grow a beard! and i thought you were taking a drama class, not woodshop :lol: [/color]
Hey, I'm Christ. I can do whatever I want.

And Melissa... that's just ew.

edit: "Fucking Christ" didn't sound right

Originally posted by Gussler@May 12 2005, 12:03 AM
Wow Erika, you look so different compared to the pics I saw lol. (in a good way :p)
Whoa! What is this shit!?

Is there something I don't know, Erika!?

By the way... if you haven't posted a picture yet, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR! NOW!

I'm working on it. I have to reinstall my printer software. Hopefully I will be able to finish tonight.

Michelle, out-of-place and living in Los Angeles CA (North Hollywood, specifically), 28. A Southern girl at heart. A recent photo of me with my best friend at her wedding last month.

Originally posted by Magilune+May 13 2005, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magilune @ May 13 2005, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 13 2005, 09:00 AM
You age me.
You make me laugh! :lol: [/b][/quote]
Why shay shoo! :)

Originally posted by andy@May 13 2005, 04:29 PM
By the way... if you haven't posted a picture yet, GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR! NOW!
patience, patience, i'll take one this weekend or so....you'll be able to mock my face soon enough lol

Originally posted by andy@May 13 2005, 08:42 AM

Whoa! What is this shit!?

Is there something I don't know, Erika!?
Yea, I'm 5'6 and half

Here you go, Sugarplum.. that's the one I was using the other day.

She's 1,68 tall. ;)

You got a buncha big women in Belgium then, I think the average height for a woman here is like 5'3" or so.

lol :lol: i consider everyone between 1,6 and 1,8 m average height, lower than that is 'kinda small' and bigger than that is 'kinda big'

You think a woman who's almost 5' 9" is average?? That's how tall models are dude. :lol:

I'm 1,7 m and I'm the tallest girl I know in real life. I think Sam's taller than that but around here I'm a freakin Amazon.

I'm 5'2 and everyone says that I'm really short. So maybe average is like 5'6. That sounds right for a female I'd think.

Back