Who Are You?

You know everytime I see the title of this topic I think of the catepillar in Alice in Wonderland

:lol: but that would just be wrong if he smokes and makes alphabets with it

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaa EEeee Iii Ooooo UUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 22 2005, 01:12 PM

You can put Fitz Bakersfield Ca. if you want Michelle. No real name, No age, no pic. Hope that's OK. :ph34r: :p
Do you work for the CIA?

Originally posted by Enyone+May 23 2005, 10:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ May 23 2005, 10:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 22 2005, 01:12 PM

You can put Fitz Bakersfield Ca. if you want Michelle. No real name, No age, no pic. Hope that's OK. :ph34r: :p
Do you work for the CIA? [/b][/quote]
:lol: No :p

I know. I think I remember asking what you did for a living before and you didn't really answer. :lol: That's alright though.

:lol: I know what you mean. There's no mystery to me at all. I can keep secrets that are told to me but if someone wants to know something about me I will tell them.

:lol: me too! It's terrible :lol: I wish I could get out of that habit.. I wish I could be like Fitz and be all mysterious and sexy, the only thing we know from him is we are f****ed :eek:k: :woo:

Getting pregnant with toys is definitely mysterious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoa whoa whoa where was the toys discussion??

I LAHVE! the new avatar Erika. *kick*

:sick: @ it making smoke alphabets, and :lol: @ Scythe's "Invisible Man"

:woo: Melissa is here!!

I was wondering where you were, you know what I'm gonna throw you a party

*hands Fitz an invitation* Shhhhh she'll be too loaded to realize you're even there ;)

*perks up* Party?

I must warn you people, I'm an embarassment to the Irish, I'll be drunk after one beer and then the lampshade goes ON and the pants come OFF. :woo:

Heh heh lampshade. "You can leeeeeeeeave your hat on" da duhda duh da. :p

Back