What are you listening to right now?

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 4 2006, 08:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 4 2006, 08:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Apr 4 2006, 09:32 PM
Oh like a popular song. Prolly ummmm I don't know, I like the new Madonna CD. :lol:

I don't know whats popular, I dont watch tv or listen to the radio, I dont even know who this T.I. is.
I think I'm gonna die... :o

You do know Beyonce', Black Eyed Peas, Greenday? [/b][/quote]
Now Garret, tell me you don't like Green Day. :unsure:

I fucking hate Green Day, I have never liked them or any kind of punk music for that matter.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 5 2006, 01:35 PM
I fucking hate Green Day, I have never liked them or any kind of punk music for that matter.
I was gonna say... I would be completely shocked if you liked Green Day.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 5 2006, 02:35 PM
THANK YOU!! I never *got* Green Day, it's not like they were the first people to sound like that and it's a fucking three chord band for god's sake! But I like some of their stuff. Just didn't think Dookie was the end-all be-all of human existance like everyone else at my high school did.

I like some punk though.

The only thing I liked on Dookie was the All By Myself hidden track. That cracked me up. :lol:

Thats why I don't like punk, its doesn't seem like you need much talent to play it.

Well it's not meant to be about the talent, it's about the rebellion, ya know? But I just don't see the novelty in a band that comes around and does the same thing that other bands have been doing for decades. What made them special? They just happened to be more mainstream. *shrug*

I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong, I've seriously always wondered about the appeal of Green Day.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 5 2006, 02:47 PM
Well it's not meant to be about the talent, it's about the rebellion, ya know? But I just don't see the novelty in a band that comes around and does the same thing that other bands have been doing for decades. What made them special? They just happened to be more mainstream. *shrug*

I mean someone correct me if I'm wrong, I've seriously always wondered about the appeal of Green Day.
Guys with eye makeup? :rolleyes:

Yeah, punk after Sex Pistols is kinda redundant. When they did it, it was so explosively original.

I do like a couple of Green Day songs. To the rest I'm indifferent.

Back