What are you listening to right now?

Guilty pleasure music? Hmmm, how about 80's hair bands. I've got hella CD's of those.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Apr 4 2006, 05:16 PM
Garret do you have any guilty pleasure music like a Top 40 or New Age song or artist you like??
What do you mean? Elaborate.

Well like do listen to a particular song say Kanye West song..that isn't what you usually like but you like that song..

For me I would say right now I like T.I. "What You Know".

Oh like a popular song. Prolly ummmm I don't know, I like the new Madonna CD. :lol:

I don't know whats popular, I dont watch tv or listen to the radio, I dont even know who this T.I. is.

So how did you find the new Madonna CD then if you don't watch tv or listen to the radio?

T.I. is a rapper with a new movie called "ATL". I don't usually listen to rap or particularly like it but I like this song..

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Apr 4 2006, 09:32 PM
Oh like a popular song. Prolly ummmm I don't know, I like the new Madonna CD. :lol:

I don't know whats popular, I dont watch tv or listen to the radio, I dont even know who this T.I. is.
I think I'm gonna die... :o

You do know Beyonce', Black Eyed Peas, Greenday?

Yes I've heard of all of them, but I don't like any of it. I heard about the madonna cd because it came up as a dance/dj album on amazon.

That's funny Mel posted a song and I listened to it and FREAKED OUT! I hated that song....I'm sure there's some song we don't like that someone else really likes..

yes pop music now. Madonna and Gorillaz did a duet thingy at the Grammys this year..

It looked a little weird cause it was a like their video (no people just drawings..) on stage and then Madge.

Well thats how they do all their shows right, you never see them.

Desyn Masiello - Live @ Involved Space WMC 2006

Winter Music Conference, it was just held last week in Miami. Big electronic event, spans across all the clubs in Miami, all the world's best DJs were there.

Back