Westin Hotels Commercial

mreiter

Reaction score
Anybody seen the new Westin Hotels commercials? The commercial consist I believe of them only showing the Westin name and a real relaxing tune playing in the background. I have only seen the commercial a few times and believe it to be rather new. I can't really think of too much more to ad because the commercial is so basic. Any help would be great!

Yeah I know what you're talking about. It’s the commercials with the very quick ambient/Zen-like music. The closest comparison I can cite from memory is Thievery Corporations "Lebanese Blonde" which employs that very sedated sitar/guitar tone. Nice piece of work, I think I'll stay at a Westin next time. :)

Checked on that song...not it. I'm still looking into it but so far no go. Can anybody help?

Is that commercial all that the song is good for or is there a full version hanging out there? We got the song now I want the full deal:)

^same goes for me too. I'd really like to get my hands on the full version of this song.

Hey, the guys that made the song were nice enough to send me the .mp3 of it and said they are working with westin to put the full version of the song on the Westin Hotel site soon.. but for now if anyone wants it just put your email address up and I'll try to send it to you..

Harry

send it to me please....redbullkajin@yahoo.com - Thanks a bunch!

Back