waaaaaaaa no one loves me

Melissa's a little sore on that subject i see :devil:

Yes I believe I covered that, indicated of course by the :devil:

-_-

:rolleyes: Silly boy, :devil: denotes your understanding that the statement you just made was in some way evil or mean, :naughty: shows that it was sexual or flirting in nature.

*shmack* Get your smilies straight.

I'm sorry my dear, I was making fun of you. Not flirting. So bite me :devil:

Originally posted by a_iver+Oct 10 2005, 10:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Oct 10 2005, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm sorry my dear, I was making fun of you. Not flirting. So bite me :devil: [/b]

Yes! Very good! This ^ is the proper use for that statement. This however:

<!--QuoteBegin-Buttbrain

Melissa's a little sore on that subject i see[/quote]
is by its very nature a sexual statement, and required a :naughty:. See to it that you correct this gross misuse of devil in the future.

Ok so you made a thread and spoke in it.. but I was talking about a her

Anthony? :unsure:

:banghead: Listen. The fact that it is a sexual statement by nature is in no way an indicator that it was a joke at your expense, or any kind of pun.. it is simply an additional smiley to suggest that it's sex we're talking about. However we already knew that. The fact that it was a joke at your expense, a pun, a prank, something mean I said, etc makes the devil smiley propper usage in this instance.

Wow that was really boring

ok so i thought of this song today and I told me self ''Erika remember this song so you can download it later'' well Erika forgot.. somebody tell me the song I was thinking of..

Back