waaaaaaaa no one loves me

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Oct 14 2005, 01:50 AM
suki suki now.

melish, just send him a pigeon next time. hahaha. that way he can get the message and make dinner if the pigeon was slow.
:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 14 2005, 01:49 AM
I'm pretty sure his phone would explode if he had that many messages. You might kill him if you call too much, it could blow right by his head or something. :o
Duh whaddaya think I'm tryna do?

Anthony I called you today at 2 my time, and then again on the way home. And a few days ago I left a message.

Originally posted by a_iver@Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM
Ha. I just got reception. No messages except for a text message from my sister. Come on aim demmit
I just got one from your sister too. :o :o :o :o

HEYOOOOOO!!!!!

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Oct 14 2005, 01:50 AM
melish, just send him a pigeon next time. hahaha. that way he can get the message and make dinner if the pigeon was slow.
:lol: :lol: :cry: :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Oct 14 2005, 01:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Oct 14 2005, 01:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Oct 13 2005, 09:50 PM
Ha. I just got reception. No messages except for a text message from my sister. Come on aim demmit
I just got one from your sister too. :o :o :o :o

HEYOOOOOO!!!!! [/b][/quote]
hahah

you're a stalker, melish~! haha. i'm one to talk. :mellow:

Neither do I. :lol:

Sleep awaits. Goodnight you princesses of Adtunes, you queens of the internet. :D

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Oct 14 2005, 02:01 AM

Sleep awaits. Goodnight you princesses of Adtunes, you queens of the internet. :D
Night Dr. Larch.

I'm over by the tree, Leone!

night for me too~! bye bye y'all. leave me something good to read in the morning

No I want many. :(

Hey what was goin on earlier, are the ghosties restless?

Originally posted by dascoot+Oct 13 2005, 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Oct 13 2005, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Oct 14 2005, 02:01 AM

Night Dr. Larch.

I'm over by the tree, Leone! [/b][/quote]
Actually its Dr. Pain. :ph34r:

Back