Vonage "Woo Hoo" broadband phone

slyterz

Reaction score
Vonage "Woo Hoo" broadband phone

I just heard a catchy little tune on a Vonage Broadband commercial. There are no lyrics really, just guitar and someone singing "woo hoo, woo hoo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo hoo"... :)

Sound familiar to anyone? I know I've heard this tune before, maybe in a film??? I hope someone can tell me who does this song. Thanks!

Yes yes YES! That's it. Thank you so much, now I will be able to sleep tonight.

Hi! I just joined and I think this is such a great idea for a website.
I was wondering if someone could help me find out who is singing, "whoo hoo, whoo hoo hoo" on that VONAGE commercial? I don't know what Vonage is, I think it has something to do with phones or something, but I really thought the song was hilarious and I would go right out and buy it if somebody could tell me who the artist is. Thanks! :)

What is this song?? It sticks in my head worse than We Like to Party" Six Flags Mr Six theme song.
Any Ideas? :ph34r:

That song is "Woo Hoo" by The 5, 6, 7, 8's...you should be able to find it on the Kill Bill Volume 1 soundtrack.

I hate these commercials.... everytime it comes on, the song gets stuck in my head. Thank heaven it was available for download on iTunes so I can play it and just get it over with!!! :)

The commercials themselves are funny... one has a little boy practicing batting for baseball and he throws the bat through a plate glass door behind him by accident. Another has a man skiing off a roof. Oops.

What is the song playing on the new Chevy Cobalt commercial?? It is also on the Vonage Digital Phone Service ad....

The Chevy Commercial has a bunch of Chevy cars playing with a red ball...
The Vonage ads begin with home videos of people doing crazy things...
The song has a bunch of woo-hoos.....
HELP!!

I believe the version of "Woo-Hoo" being used in the Cobalt commercial is the original (Track 14) by the Rock-A-Teens.

What is the name of the music playing in the background of the Vonage Broadband commercials? I think the same music is also used in the ads for the Chevy Cobalt .

It's the one with the little boy playing baseball and accidentially lets the bat fly backwards into the glass door, shattering it, while they talk about how people make stupid mistakes all the time. It's sort of a yodel put to music, anybody know what I'm talking about?

Thank you, thank you and thank you. I was going nuts looking for this song... Now I can go nuts dancing to this song

:ph34r:

This song is also featured on a Chevy commercial. It is featuring the new Chevy Cobalt, the new addition to the Chevy family. The cars bounce a red ball around in the streets. There are two versions of this commercial and one used this song.

what is the name of the song on the vonage commercial where its showing people do dumb stuff then its like the song comes on but there arent words just sounds

oh oh ohhhhhhhhh oh oho ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

anybody know what it is?

The band is called the 5678's, its a all girl japanese band, they were discovered by quentin Tarantino for the movie kill Bill and are in the scene where she kills all the crazy 88's

Great song, and great commericials. My friends and I have gotten in the habit of watching the news and whenever they have "shocking footage" of someone getting Tasered, hit by a car, mauled by a bull in Pamploma, etc. we start singing "woo-hoo, woo-hoo-hoo..."

if u wanna know what the song in the Vonage commercials is is WooHoo by the 5678's, u can get it on the kill bill soundtrack...

Just found out this, myself. The song is recorded by the Rock-A-Teens. Titled Woo Hoo (What else?)

I just heard a catchy little tune on a Vonage Broadband commercial. There are no lyrics really, just guitar and someone singing "woo hoo, woo hoo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo hoo"... :)

Sound familiar to anyone? I know I've heard this tune before, maybe in a film??? I hope someone can tell me who does this song. Thanks!

The Rock-A-Teens. "Woo Hoo"

Back