Victoria's Secret "Angels in Venice" Bob Dylan Adriana Lima

kayleyb

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret "Angels in Venice" Bob Dylan Adriana Lima

What is the name of the song that is also on their commercials and it's kinda old and all I can remember is hearing "I'm walkin'...." Does anyone know who this is?? Thanks!

in the dylan victoria secret commerical
the song is called "love sick" and its on the album "time out of mind"

now.. any of you know where i can find an mpeg of this commerical?

Damn, Bob's getting old but his words are timeless!
I can't figure out whether this is from an old or new song.

Help!

LOVE creepy bob dylan wandering around the abandoned mansions with angels frolicking aruond.

Originally posted by Schuyler@Apr 1 2004, 06:03 AM
LOVE creepy bob dylan wandering around the abandoned mansions with angels frolicking aruond.
creepy indeed...

doesn't really inspire me to personally go buy a bra from them, though. :huh:

.. And I hate to admit it - but Dylan makes it a catchy ad.. I can't imagine it selling much lingere to 18 to 30 year olds though. :unsure:

I think it's creepy... but Victoria's Secret, according to one of the articles linked in the weblog, reported a sales spike after the commercial started airing... So, it must be working for somebody! ;)

Hehhehhehhehheh. I'm willing to bet that sales ALWAYS spike when Vicky runs ANYTHING new. Ohhhhhh.......and there's MUSIC in those ads? :p

This commercial was on several months ago. It's a Bob Dylan song playing in the background and Bob Dylan himself is featured in the commercial. I think there is only one model in the commercial with him. Does anybody know this commercial and can you tell me the name of this song? It's been a while, so I can't remember any of the lyrics. Sorry.

I think that was answered awhile back....but are you looking for "Lovesick"? Hope that helps ;)

I did try using search but didn't find what I was looking for. And "Lovesick" seems to be the name of an album, not an actual song. Thanks for your help though.

Back