Victoria's Secret "Angels in Venice" Bob Dylan Adriana Lima

kayleyb

Reaction score
Victoria's Secret "Angels in Venice" Bob Dylan Adriana Lima

What is the name of the song that is also on their commercials and it's kinda old and all I can remember is hearing "I'm walkin'...." Does anyone know who this is?? Thanks!

cpt_jerk

Reaction score
in the dylan victoria secret commerical
the song is called "love sick" and its on the album "time out of mind"

now.. any of you know where i can find an mpeg of this commerical?

upickapro

Reaction score
Damn, Bob's getting old but his words are timeless!
I can't figure out whether this is from an old or new song.

Help!

Schuyler

Reaction score
LOVE creepy bob dylan wandering around the abandoned mansions with angels frolicking aruond.

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Schuyler@Apr 1 2004, 06:03 AM
LOVE creepy bob dylan wandering around the abandoned mansions with angels frolicking aruond.
creepy indeed...

doesn't really inspire me to personally go buy a bra from them, though. :huh:

Monkey See

Reaction score
.. And I hate to admit it - but Dylan makes it a catchy ad.. I can't imagine it selling much lingere to 18 to 30 year olds though. :unsure:

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
I think it's creepy... but Victoria's Secret, according to one of the articles linked in the weblog, reported a sales spike after the commercial started airing... So, it must be working for somebody! ;)

givemfitz

Fukushima hybrid gopher
Reaction score
Hehhehhehhehheh. I'm willing to bet that sales ALWAYS spike when Vicky runs ANYTHING new. Ohhhhhh.......and there's MUSIC in those ads? :p

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
This commercial was on several months ago. It's a Bob Dylan song playing in the background and Bob Dylan himself is featured in the commercial. I think there is only one model in the commercial with him. Does anybody know this commercial and can you tell me the name of this song? It's been a while, so I can't remember any of the lyrics. Sorry.

ledzepgrl

Pro Member
Reaction score
I think that was answered awhile back....but are you looking for "Lovesick"? Hope that helps ;)

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I did try using search but didn't find what I was looking for. And "Lovesick" seems to be the name of an album, not an actual song. Thanks for your help though.