Veronica Mars

Thank you very much, Abby

BTW, someone identified song #3 as "Art" by Louque

The songs in “Wrath Of Con” are very difficult to identify because quite a few of them use only instrumental parts of the songs, rather than parts that contain actual lyrics. It’s hard to tell sometimes whether it’s a real song playing or just background music. Here are the scenes where I think there are songs playing:

1) During the flashback scene in Veronica’s room when she and Lily are picking out a dress for the Homecoming dance.

2) During the flashback scene to the night of the dance when Veronica, Duncan, and Logan are waiting for Lily to get done, and also while they are taking pictures, and then while they are leaving the Kane’s house for the dance.

3) While Veronica is undercover at the Gameland club.

4) During the flashback scene in the limo on the way to the dance while they are playing dare.

5) First song played at the college party when Veronica and Wallace arrive. Has the phrase “...freak show...” in the song.

6) The second song played at the party while Veronica is trying to break into the dorm room.

7) Played while Logan is reviewing the Lily videos on his computer and Veronica walks in.

8) At the fountain dedication. An instrumental version of “Wind Beneath My Wings.”

9) Also at the fountain dedication. Playing during the second half of the Lily video when Veronica’s contribution to the video is being shown. Has the phrases “...pieces back together...” “...take the rest of you apart...” and “...now is the time when...” in it.

I really liked the song during the second half of lilly's video but i can't find who it's by. I've epanded on the lyrics put in the previous post on it. I think it's called now is the time?

you put your pieces back together (definate)
i take the rest of you apart
I didn't think that the love would last forever
so i think right here is where we'll start
when our lines (*or lives) of the past have been blurred
it gets much easier to tell those around to let go

"Chorus"

Now is the time
when we find
how ? we have been
?why what's the point? (unsure) :unsure:

"repeat"

/I think it may be a new song as there doesn't seem to be much on it. Any help in the quest would be great!/

Here is an updated list of the songs in the show that still haven’t been identified:

From the Pilot episode:

1. Song playing while Veronica was sitting at the lunch table talking about how Duncan used to be her boyfriend.
2. Song playing while Veronica cuts Wallace down off flagpole
3. Song playing while Wallace gets robbed at the Sac and Pac
4. Song playing while Veronica is talking to Logan and Duncan while they're sitting in the yellow car.
5. Song playing near the end when Veronica is talking to Wallace on the beach and he is flying his airplane.

From "Credit Where Credit's Due":

1. Song playing while Veronica and her dad are sitting in the diner and the sheriff comes in.

From "Meet John Smith":

1) An instrumental playing on the jukebox in the restaurant when Troy says to Veronica he would have been expecting sex had that song worked.
2) Song playing when Veronica is laying on her bed doing her homework and her dad walks in her room.

From “The Wrath Of Con”:

1) Song playing during the flashback scene in Veronica’s room when she and Lily are picking out a dress for the Homecoming dance.
2) Song playing during the flashback scene to the night of the dance when Veronica, Duncan, and Logan are waiting for Lily to get done, and also while they are taking pictures, and then while they are leaving the Kane’s house for the dance.
3) Song playing while Veronica is undercover at the Gameland club.
4) Song playing during the flashback scene in the limo on the way to the dance while they are playing dare.
5) The second song played at the party while Veronica is trying to break into the dorm room.
6) Song playing while Logan is reviewing the Lily videos on his computer and Veronica walks in.
7) Song playing during the second half of the Lily video when Veronica’s contribution to the video is being shown. Has the phrases “...pieces back together...” “...take the rest of you apart...” and “...now is the time when...” in it.

Here is the song list for “You Think You Know Somebody”:
1-4) Four Mexican songs first played when the boys are in Mexico, then at the border stop, then when they’re in the Diner, and finally “The Mexican Hat Dance” played at the birthday party when Veronica goes looking for the Pinata.
5) “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service: Played while Veronica is driving Troy in the car and is asking him about what they did in Mexico.
6) “Put Your Lights On” by Santana with Everlast: Played while Veronica is packing the cell phones for mailing, and her dad comes home from his date.
7) “The New Kid” by Old 97’s: Played while Troy gathers the steroids and is making his getaway at the end.
8) “Such Great Heights” by the Postal Service: Played a second time in the show at the very end while Veronica is getting the cell phone call from her mom.

at the end of tonight's episode there was a song that played advertising the next season of veronica mars (saying how it starts this fall).

the song playing in the background has the words: (girl) "where do we go from here? where do we go from here?" and that's all i got.

i've googled it and come up with filter and some other mainstream artists... but i don't think it is any of them.

if you could help me out, i'd appreciate it. :)

I'm looking for the song at the very end, when they're looking over the cliff. Sounded a lot like coldplay.

Does anyone know the song when Veronica is describing how Duncan was visting the cafe everyday over the summer? Great tune.

Thanks

Hello...

Does anyone know the song played in the background when Logan and Veronica were kissing in Logan's truck before somebody shot out his truck window.

Thank...

when sherrif frees duncan and veronica, kind of weird song, female whispering almost. thanks!

the episode is:
Veronica Mars
UPN Nov 16 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Drama, 60 Mins.

"Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner"
After learning that Meg had been baby-sitting an abused child before going into a coma, Veronica decides to go under cover as a baby sitter to find the child.

i would also liek to knwo the end song please

i'd love to know too. it's kinda trip-hoppy and it's definitely not off the soundtrack album that was released recently.

UPDATE: it's "run" by air

Does anyone know the song that is played while Logan is watching the tapes?

If you do let me know! Thanks!

Back