Veronica Mars

Hi there,

I'm looking for a song that was used in last nights episode. The song was used while Logan was talking to Veronica about how he felt used because the reporter pretended to be his half brother. It was a slow song and a guy was singing. That's all I can remember about it.

Does anyone know the name of the song played in last night's episode of veronica mars, 11/30/06. it kept saying right here right now, it was the part where she was running away from the guy. they played it in the beginning as well i think.
thanks

Sorry put the wrong date down. But I foung the song, It's Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim.

I'm looking for the song that's playing when Veronica and Piz are talking about how music and relationships are alike.

Thanks in advance for any help. =D

Hi,

Does anyone know the song that's playing while a drunk Logan leaves Veronica a message? It's got a funky beat and I heard mostly drums.

Anyways, it's the 12th episode of season 3 titled "There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill".

Hey,

Does anyone know the songs used in this episode? I'm interested in finding out the songs used while the Mac, her boyfriend, Logan
and Parker send the first photo to the radio station and while they are on the beach.

I don't know any words to the songs because most of it was playing in the background
while people were speaking.

Ok, well, if anyone out there knows I hope you can help me out.

I know this has been asked before, and I've searched all over....
I'm looking for name of song and artist. Season 2: The song is being played when Logan and Veronica are put in Lamb's squad car while he continues searching Meg's house on the night Logan and Veronica break in and find Meg's little sister in the closet. It finishes out the episode. The song is very Portishead like... Thanks for your help!

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of the episode when Logan saw Pizz and Veronica kissing in front of the elevator? I didn't catch any lyrics, just the male vocals. Thanks!

Hello,

Trying to find the two songs that were played during this episode. The first one is with Veronica and Mac standing in line waiting to pay for their frozen yogurt and talking about Piz. Was a girl singing and there was a slow beat. Couldn't hear the lyrics because Veronica and Mac were talking. Second song played while Piz and Veronica were in Piz's room making out on the bed.

I think you're talking about when Veronica talks to Chip in the food court in episode 20.

If so, it's Wolf Parade.

Ep20

1. It's A Curse - Wolf Parade - cafeteria

2. Bad Day - originally by Daniel Powter - sung by Veronica

3. Set Out Running - Neko Case - Veronica stakes out the newspaper stand

4. It Never Rains In Southern California - Albert Hammond - end scene

Taltos, do you happen to know what song is playing when veronica is following the subject into the mansion, just before breaking in, I'm sure I've heard it on the radio.

I went back and listened to that part, and I'm fairly sure that it's score by Josh Kramon (the instrumentation under the funky beat is particularly reminiscent of his music). Maybe the intro just sounds like another song.

Does anyone know the song that played at the very end of this episode when Logan calls Veronica, and Veronica doesn't answer? Male vocals, slow tempo... the only lyrics I remember are... "All of your love".

Back