US Open tennis

US Open Tennis

Hello,

I know the US Open was a few months ago, but I just found this forum and would like to know if anyone knows the exact music used in the US Open tennis commercial with a chorus and orchestra, labels different players into different groups like "The Wildcard", at the end Roger Federer hits a ball really far. The music sounds like O Fortuna from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff, but I can't seem to find that music in Carmina Burana. Anyone know? Thanks!

Does anyone know the name of the song playing during the commercial for the USA tennis open commercial? It sounds like a woman singing... no, no.... no, no you're not the one for me.... something like that. Thanks

Isn't that KT Tunstall - Black Horse and the Cherry Tree?

Someone else? Leone? :unsure:

US Open Tennis

Hey all, I'm new here, so this might have been covered before:

I'm looking for that song they play during the US Open tennis commercials. These are the commercials that advertise the actual tournament, and not the supporters. The song is primarily vocals and instrumentals, and it sounds a bit like O Fortuna (although, its not part of that Carmina Burana series, I don't think).

If it helps at all, the song is also played at the end of Kung Pow!: Enter the Fist (not the credits, just the end).

Thanks for the help

RangerRuss

In a promo for the women's semifinals, a song with the lyric, "If you're feelin' what i'm feelin', come on / If you're soul-searchin', people come on."

Any Ideas?

ornitholestes, the song you heard in the women's semifinals promo (with the lyrics "If you're feeling what I'm feeling come on, all you soul searching people come on") is "People C'Mon" by Delta Spirit. It's on their new album Ode to Sunshine on Rounder Records. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001APM46M/?tag=adtunes-20

Originally posted by lful@Sep 8 2008, 02:11 PM
ornitholestes, the song you heard in the women's semifinals promo (with the lyrics "If you're feeling what I'm feeling come on, all you soul searching people come on") is "People C'Mon" by Delta Spirit. It's on their new album Ode to Sunshine on Rounder Records.
Thanks Heaps! You're a Tune Hero (or Heroine, as the case may be)!

Back