Ugly Betty Season 2

LittleMissDirector

Reaction score
I heard the song while I was watching the first Ugly Betty episode of season 2 (aired this past Thursday.)

*Spolier* There is a song that play's while Betty is burying the things that remind her of Henry and at the same time "Santos" is reading his wedding vows to Hilda. The song is playing softly in the background during this part and it possibly says something about... rising from sorrows? Or something like that?

Thank you for any help! :D

Never mind! I found the song! It's called, "Quicksand Thievery," by Natalie Walker. Just incase anyone else was wondering as well. :D

From the same episode of Ugly Betty, at the very end: Does anyone know who sings that version of "As Time Goes By"? Thanks so much.

Does anyone know which songs from the WICKED musical were used and who the performers were?

Thanks.

The only ones I remember were Popular, I'm Not That Girl, and Defying Gravity. They were performed by the LA cast of Wicked.

anyone know the song at the end of the episode?

these are the words:

i heard there was a secret code
the day they played and it pleased the lord
but you don't really care for music, do ya
halleluia, halleluia, halleluia, halleluia...
halleluia, halleluia

thanks a bunch!

does anyone know that song playing when bradford and claire are talking. it's just a piano tune or something. It was also used on a couple of episodes of sex and the city too.

If anyone knows the artist/title of the song played near the end of this episode, while Betty & Henry are dancing in his apartment, that would be fantastic! :)

Anyone know the closing song at the end of tonight's Ugly Betty.

The lyrics repeated "step outside" and "dance away".

Any help? :(

If you're talking about the duet at the fashion show, it's "Hey Baby (Jump Off)" by Lil Bow Wow and Omarion.

That song in the very end is "Dance away the day" by "Blanche DuBois" you can find it on iTunes. :D

does anybody know the song that was played everytime betty sprayed on the perfume, it is very seductive and want to know where i can find it

hello hello...did anyone happen to catch tonight's episode? i'm looking for the very last song played. it's sort of mellowish/mild electronic/dance with female vocals. the lyrics i caught were something like "i can swim...i can fly...you are my dream(s)." sorry i don't have much more to go on. thanks~!

Back