Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and Candidate C

• I've seen this before...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as we're on the subject of cartoons...has anyone been watching the new episodes of ren & stimpy? is it me or have they actually gotten a little more gross (if that's even possible)?

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+Apr 8 2004, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ Apr 8 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Lost Boy@Apr 8 2004, 12:19 PM
Either way you spell it, you're an XXXXXXX in my book.
Typical response from a cretin working at UPS. In the future, please try to form coherent, logical rhetoric instead of your guttural, self contradicting statements that reek of immaturity and ignornace. [/b][/quote]
I'm sorry that I don't have my career set, complete with a home and wife and kids at the age of twenty one. I suppose my current employment accurately reflects on my intelligence, not to mention my social class and political affiliation.
Stop conveying this my-shit-don't-stink attitude in all of your condescending, arrogant posts. You feel the need to post thesaurus enriched nonsense all the time, and personally attack me for superficial reasons. alkdsjfla;jflkasdkljfalsjdflakjasd

like...i saw an episode and ren and stimpy were sleeping inside a homeless guy's mouth and the homeless guy was snoring, and his uvula kept waving around and hitting sorta inside's ren's bottom. (sorry if that went toooo far) but i was just surprised to see that all! :blink:

THEY'RE SHOWING NEW REN AND STIMPY'S? Why wasn't I informed???
What channel? What dates and times??

And Jessica Rabbit would be totally hot except her hair looks like a bag. You know that part where the cab picks her up and she and Bob Hoskins are driving.. he says "What do you see in that guy?" and she says, "He makes me laugh."? Look at her hair. It's like an orange bladder hanging off her skull.

LB.. I'll settle this for you right now.. I have a way with words that always puts people in there place. Are you ready for it? Here it goes...

ActuarialMadness, shut the fuck up.

And Brandon.. I think you're intelligent, and hard-working, and one of your biggest assets is your political awareness. I had no clue of nor desire to learn about politics when I was your age (the most probable reason being that I was living my salad days in a Clinton-induced euphoria) and so you're a bit of an inspiration for me.
In other words, there are people that look up to and respect you.. so just let it go. Channel that passion, friend! Put it to good use!
WOO!!!! KERRY IN OH-FOUR!!

like...i saw an episode and ren and stimpy were sleeping inside a homeless guy's mouth and the homeless guy was snoring, and his uvula kept waving around and hitting sorta inside's ren's bottom. (sorry if that went toooo far) but i was just surprised to see that all!
teehee :ph34r: sorry.
Anways..whos Ren & Stimpy?

ohhh i dont get that channel, well i do but not the sound :p cuz my moms to cheap..lmao :lol: I love watching MXL hahaha :p

MXL is just the funniest damn thing on tv :lol: None of my friends think so though :huh:

God, i think its hilarious, i acually wish i could go on the show. :lol: but i wouldn't want to do the stepping stones..that looks painful, no they all do! :p
How can your friends not like that show...jeeeez :rolleyes: :p

I didn't mean to imply that they didn't like at all. They just don't think it's as funny as I do. :rolleyes: They can also take or leave jackass, punked, old Tom Green shows and that show where those 2 guys mess with wild animals. *SHRUGS*

hahaha i could never live without those shows!!! :lol:
I also like trailer park boys.. :lol: n Bubbles..lmfao..
never seen the show where the 2 guys mess with the animals..nar, but i've heard of it ;)

I ment to say that..i was looking right at the ad for it... ;) i dunno what happened there..hahahhah

Originally posted by michelle@Apr 8 2004, 06:50 PM
PS, Actuarial... If you're going to continue with the mud slinging, take it up elsewhere please.
Go back and read this thread from the beginning, Michelle and see who threw the first friggan insult. I'm not the one using crass profanity.

Originally posted by The Lost Boy+Apr 8 2004, 07:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Lost Boy @ Apr 8 2004, 07:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ActuarialMadness@Apr 8 2004, 06:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-The Lost Boy
@Apr 8 2004, 12:19 PM
Either way you spell it, you're an XXXXXXX in my book.

Typical response from a cretin working at UPS. In the future, please try to form coherent, logical rhetoric instead of your guttural, self contradicting statements that reek of immaturity and ignornace.
I'm sorry that I don't have my career set, complete with a home and wife and kids at the age of twenty one. I suppose my current employment accurately reflects on my intelligence, not to mention my social class and political affiliation.
Stop conveying this my-shit-don't-stink attitude in all of your condescending, arrogant posts. You feel the need to post thesaurus enriched nonsense all the time, and personally attack me for superficial reasons. alkdsjfla;jflkasdkljfalsjdflakjasd [/b][/quote]
HELLO?! Go back and read this thread from the beginning. I simply posted my response to the question asked, and received a crude insult from YOU for doing so. You're the one who started this conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back