Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No and Candidate C

• I've seen this before...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dentist appt.......Wooooo Hoooooo!!! Wow I'd actually rather get my teeth scraped than go to work. HAH!!! I should put that on a plaque.
<---------*snickers*

I got an appointment on the 29th. YAYY! If you love it so much, you'll yell like me! YAYYY!!
By the way, I think y'all were talking about "Wild Boyz" or however they spell it. The animals show, that is.. I think Bam's in it, and Steve-O..

Originally posted by ActuarialMadness+Apr 9 2004, 05:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ActuarialMadness @ Apr 9 2004, 05:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-michelle@Apr 8 2004, 06:50 PM
PS, Actuarial... If you're going to continue with the mud slinging, take it up elsewhere please.
Go back and read this thread from the beginning, Michelle and see who threw the first friggan insult. I'm not the one using crass profanity. [/b][/quote]
I know exactly who started what and what's been going on. I read every post on this forum, and I'm tired of this little argument going back and forth. I said "enough" a couple pages ago and you continued to respond on the matter, that's why I told you to take it elsewhere.

This thread is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back