TV shows you think should NOT have ended

Re: TV Shows you think should not have ended/canceled

well u all may think im cheesy but "the O.C." :)

IMG_0056.jpg

love the car!
235f_3.jpg

20df_3.jpg

Re: TV shows you think should NOT have ended or get canceled

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Reno 911!
Code Monkeys
Square One TV
Where in The World Is Carmen Sandiego? and/or Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?

Airwolf
Stingray (the black 'vette, not the marionettes)
Enterprise
Search
Ellery Queen
Nero Wolf (either series)

(Yes, I know this list dates me) :D

Re: TV shows you think should NOT have ended or got canceled

A few years ago there was a DYNAMITE show with Michael Madsen called Vengeanc Unlimited. The stupid networks gave it about two months before cancelling it - and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I've never mourned a cancellation more.

who remembers the show on FX called "over there"??? i cant find free downloads for it

Kolchak - The Night Stalker.

Reno 911!
Code Monkeys
Square One TV
Where in The World Is Carmen Sandiego? and/or Where in Time Is Carmen Sandiego?

I'll second the thought that the show Reno 911 should not have been cancelled.

Pushing Daisies, Dead Like Me, Spaced (it had a great ending, but I loved the show so much that I wish there could have been more), and Green Wing.

I really LOVED Charmed although the last season. I also faithfully watched Home Improvement, Star Trek TNG. and one or 2 others that I can't think of right now...

I don't watch much network tv anymore. Everytime I get hooked on a show it is pulled off within one or 2 seasons... I am thinking they are spying on me...hhahahaha

I don't watch much network tv anymore. Everytime I get hooked on a show it is pulled off within one or 2 seasons... I am thinking they are spying on me...hhahahaha

I've had that same feeling ever since My Name Is Earl was inexplicably canceled. I'm afraid to get attached to characters or storylines because the networks seem to have no qualms about yanking them out from under us. Maybe NBC will find its way again now that Jeff Zucker is finally leaving.

I think Flashfoward should have not been canceled. It was doing pretty good....It could have had a long happy life.

Kyle XY, they pulled a sopranos-like ending with the fade to black in the middle of something.

Arrested Development
Dollhouse
GRAVITY - this show was genius and only made it one short season. The final ended in a huge cliffhanger too.

Firefly (Serenity just made us ask more questions than it answered. But.... the comics are great.)
Drive

Back