TV shows you think should NOT have ended

The 4400
Medium
Flash Forward
Heroes
Outlaw
The Whole Truth
True Calling

There's a very gray line between ended and canceled. Sometimes a show just ends because the creator is ready for it to end. Or has run out of ideas. And sometimes a show is canceled due to something totally unrelated to the show like budget cuts and then sometimes it's something like being "too raunchy". So this isn't my list of shows that should not have stopped but ones I think should have kept going or at least had more seasons.

P.S. - A lot of them are going to be cartoons.

Arrested Development
Undergrads
MTV's Downtown
Clone High
Disney's Fillmore
Cha$e (It may not officially be canceled but it's been almost 3 years and still no word on season 2).
Monk
Jake 2.0 (Way better than Chuck in every way).
The Best Years (It was canceled and then brought back but the new season was so kiddy and lame).

I'll add more if I can think of any.

My favorite shows that have been canceled are

Medium
My Name is Earl
Heroes
Flash Forward
Life - This was ended way to short.

The Unit. One of the rare good military television series that used the right amount of truth/accuracy and Hollywood entertainment. It ran for four seasons -- which is rather good -- but there was definitely support for a fifth season to end the series, so I was disappointed.

John Doe, Johnny Zero, Dollhouse, True Calling...ugh, Fox has broken my TV watching heart too many times.

Re: TV Shows you think should not have ended/canceled

With sadness, I add Don't Trust The B---- In Apartment 23 to this list.

Futurama... again (sigh). (Sign petition: t.co/Wj7bmsEX1b)

The Cleveland Show (although there is still a chance Fox could change its mind on that one)

Raising Hope

Supernatural. Especially Season 2

Back