Toyota Sequoia

mason88

Reaction score
Telescopes, kids sleeping in the back of the SUV, voice over tag line says "the best evenings don't end with a tv show". Prettty sure it's a Toyota Sequoia ad. Who is the singer? What's the song? Any ideas out there?

This was my mission tonight, it was driving me nuts I couldn't find the name of this artist. Happy to report that I eventually found it. It's Pete Droge "Going Whichever Way the Wind Blows" on his Under the Waves album. :D

Does anyone konw the name of the song on the Toyota commercial that played a couple of times during the beginning of the Packers / Giants game tonight? Slower, kind folky sounding.

I forget the brand of car, but there was this beautiful commercial I saw with a bunch of kids going stargazing, and this absolutely lovely folk song was playing. I caught these lyrics:

Go whichever way the wind blows
You were stuck in your world
I was lost in mine

Those are the lyrics, as best as I can remember them. Can anyone tell me the band and name of the song?

Ahh, please help.

The commercial was on I think between mid Feb through March.

There was a male singer, song was very slow paced.

I often woke up in the middle of the night to hear this commercial on so I really never got a good look at what was going on but I seem to remember their being a sort of blueish-hue to the commercial and I think there was a couple in bed at the end?

Thanks!

No, it was a very slow paced song. And the lyrics were very cutesy.

Thanks though for guessing!

Commercial for Diamonds?? Landon Pigg - Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop??

Just a guess.

No, neither of those.

I THINK part of the lyrics were something like this:

"You were lost in your world, I was lost in mine."

Or something similar.

Actually, no I'm sorry.

It's been so long since I saw this commercial that I'm confusing it with another.

So no, those are not the lyrics.

Back