Toyota Canada drive-in theatre

The enigmatic reply I got from my contact at Saatchi said that the director did the song, and that the agency 'had to take the spot down' although no reason was given. Typically this happens when some of the talent involved with the spot hasn't had their contract extended to cover internet use, so even though it's 'free advertising' as you say, it means that, for example, maybe the actor in the spot only got paid for cinema use, not for internet use as well.

I listened to a few of Lindy's tracks, and the vocals sound very different from the vocal on the Toyota spot, so it will be interesting to hear what he tells Tabitha.

Sonny Keyes
Toronto

I can't believe this nonsense!!! I really loved that song, and I liked the commercial to go with it too. I e-mailed Toyota even though all of you already did. I didnt use any "strong words", but I really wanted to. LOL When I get an e-mail back, I will definitly come back to tell you what they said. :) If anyone has new news, please tell us, and you will get credit for it!! PLEASE

has anyone thought of crash parallel? their new c.d. was delayed for over a year and is coming out next week. sounds like it could be one of their new songs...

I don't know if anyone cares anymore, but I sort of know the guy that did this commercial. He's my friend's brother, and I could ask my friend to find out about the music or whatever.

I don't know if anyone cares anymore, but I sort of know the guy that did this commercial. He's my friend's brother, and I could ask my friend to find out about the music or whatever.

PLEASE DO!
I'm eager!

Back